Hiya Everyone ٩(●̮̮̃â?¢̃)۶

★let me intoroduce myself for starters \(^-^)/
I'm Michiko!(my name is not really Michiko, it's Kim, but i like the name Michiko) and i'm from Denmark ~
I recently joined and i'm looking forward to ''meet'' people who share my passion for drama's ♫♪

✖I like watching all sorts of drama's, but mostly Japanese & Korean. >.< i'm the type of person who like to identify myself with the leading role, so thats why i mainly watch drama's with a female lead ^^ but of course i can watch the drama if the male lead is Jang Geun Seok (장근석) who is my favorite male actor ♥♥

♥ I really don't know what to write anymore! so i'll just say that i'm thankful for this site, its so convenient for organisizing drama's i've watched and going to watch! ^_^

~Yoroshiku!
♥ you are welcome to befriend me ♥
Hi there Michiko! Welcome to our site, we're really happy that you're here with us. :)
Looking forward to seeing you here in the future.
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Hello Michiko ^^ Is that you on the picture?
yes its me in the picture >.<
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
uwaah~ you're pretty ^^
aww ~ thank you!
i try my best to look pretty, so that i one day can appear in drama's ^^
~hihi all people have the right to dream ;)
Hi Michiko :) nice to meet you "hugs ... hope to see you around.. and have fun at MDL...
Hi, Michiko *hugs* !
Nice to meet you ^^! Awee, you are very pretty *.*!
I love Jang Geun Seok too hehe n__n.
See ya around *hugssss* !
Hi, Michiko xD

Welcome to MDL!

I'm Aya btw xP

Nice to meet you~! Enjoy yourself around MDL :)
Welcome to MDL Michiko. Hope you have tons of fun on here :)
Welcome Michiko!

Lol I was thinking about which actress is in your avi! :P

Nice to have you around.
Hello Michiko!
wrote: ✖I like watching all sorts of drama's, but mostly Japanese & Korean. >.< i'm the type of person who like to identify myself with the leading role, so thats why i mainly watch drama's with a female lead ^^ but of course i can watch the drama if the male lead is Jang Geun Seok (장근석) who is my favorite male actor ♥♥

Same here. But about JGS, he was my fav actor but now, I'm with Yoo Seung Ho ♥ :>