Hello minnasan ^^ I am Hannah, 15, MNL, PH. I'm pretty new to forums like this but I know I'll be having a good time here since people here are so active. Please take care of me ^^ I feel like I'm the youngest so I have to respect you as my seniors keke.

I look forward to interacting with you in this forum guys!
-Hannah
:P Welcome to MDL Hannah. Hope you enjoy yourself here. Also from now on i'm going to call you Dae, since i'll definitely forget your real name :P
Thank you! ^^

I thought only the men here in the Philippines will call me dae~ it's a guy instinct, I guess. Haha, kidding! I'll make sure I'll get to know my ways around MDL ^^
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Hello Hannah~! :D
Hi Hannah :) hope to read you around...
Hi hannah/dae! Welcome to the forums. I'm not sure what I'll call you, we'll see how it goes. Have fun!
canada_gladys wrote: Thank you! ^^

I thought only the men here in the Philippines will call me dae~ it's a guy instinct, I guess. Haha, kidding! I'll make sure I'll get to know my ways around MDL ^^

lol what does dae mean?
Hi Hanna! xD

Nice to meet you~! I'm Aya btw xP

Welcome to MDL! xD
Hi Hannah! :)
Welcome to MDL!
Heya Hannah!

Welcome and have fun!
A multimedia artist yet so young...o__o; I feel old and unskilled.
It's my second name, as in "Hannah Dae", and people don't normally call me that. And when they do, I'm actually flattered haha!
kimchininja - Don't be. Haha! If you really love a hobby, then work hard to get better at it and never give up. I earn money as a junior high student already because of doing stuff for other people haha!

To all other guise: I'm looking forward to talking with you around the forum! And thank you for welcoming me to MDL! ^^