Hello my fellow drama watchers. I found this site from Dramacrazy and thought i would give it a try. I want to start filling my list but i dont even know where to start! So many dramas! So little time! I'm very friendly so please feel free to say hi and share some of your favorite dramas. Well.. thats just about it. Kinda suck at intros. ^_^ hehe
Hi, i saw your PTW list, i highly recommend you to watch secret garden first if you want romance/comedy type. Anyway, Welcome to MDL and have fun watching!
Hello and welcome to MDL. +1 for your name. ;)
Hi and welcome to MDL ^^/ and as for dramas, I'd recommend you to watch Nobuta wo produce, Gokusen, Coffee Prince & Love Shuffle
Hi! Welcome to MDL :) I second Nobuta wo Produce and Gokusen + Hana Kimi from your PTW list :) Have fun!
Welcome to MDL. :D I lover your username. I felt like a Snorlax these past few days after all of the Thanksgiving meals I ate. XDDD

I would recommend Corner With Love, Goong, Coffee Prince, Kurosagi, Fated to Love You, and Proposal Daisakusen. ^^
Hello~! :D Welcome to MDL
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!
Hello :D welcome to MDL. have a good time here.
Hey :D welcome to MDL. have a good time here.
Please watch Coffee Prince! I'm begging you! also...I see you have Kim Sam Soon up there. It was my first drama and still one of my favorites. Welcome to MDL! :)
hi and welcome to MDL.