Hey. My name is Michal, or Michael whichever fits you the best. I am a 16 year old straight white male who's been pulled into the k-drama world and cant free myself from it. The first drama I watched was at the beginning of 2017 after I saw it pop up on my youtube recommendations, it was Puberty Medley, after watching the whole of the series in space of a day, I became fascinated with k-dramas, I saw another pop up after puberty medley which name I cannot recall, but it was in the category of school, teenage etc.  After watching all the possible k-dramas on youtube I searched up on google k-drama lists and saw my drama list, this is where it all started to errupt, man, I spent days watching all kind of dramas , finishing 3-4 dramas in a week. My friends at school found out about my addiction when I started to watch k-dramas during lesson times or free periods, though they tease me sometimes, they are really fine with it, they even said some of the actresses in the dramas are one of the most beutiful people they've seen.

To this day I have watched dramas in the likes of, (I will list in order that comes into my mind not by when I watched it)

puberty medley

1. missing 9
  2. while you are sleeping
  3. school 2013
  4. school 2017
  5. king of shopping louise
  6. Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
  7. somehow 18
  8. modern farmers
  9. monstar
  10. you who came from the stars
  11. the heirs
  12. playful kiss
  13. W
  14. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
  15. Cheese in the Trap
  16. Who Are You: School 2015 
  17. Doctors
  18. Cinderella and the Four Knights
  19. Sassy Go Go
  20. Uncontrollably Fond
  21. The k2
  22. Orange marmolade
  23. Hi! School - Love On
  24. Age of youth
  25. Angry mom

The list goes on.. I am watching/watched all recent dramas.

I teared up on many dramas, My favourite being a drama that I just cant recall the name of but a short description may just come into someones head, it was a drama where a father and a gangster were overworked to death and then reincarnated in different bodies man how many times I teared up on there.

Any recommondations for future dramas?

Hello!! I'm Gisele, but people call me either Ellie or Gi. I've watched the marjority of dramas on your list :)

By the way, I think your favorite drama's name is Please Come Back Mister. It's also one of my favorites.

Plushie:

Hello!! I'm Gisele, but people call me either Ellie or Gi. I've watched the marjority of dramas on your list :)

By the way, I think your favorite drama's name is Please Come Back Mister. It's also one of my favorites.

Yeah thats the one. Thanks :)

hello to you from Poland, too
I don't watch Korean productions but... if you are "16yo straight male" (hehe) I would like to recommend to you Taiwanese drama (cops/mafia/good action/pretty girls too): Black & White - you should like it: https://mydramalist.com/369-black-white

My review in Polish (quite long but no spoilers):
http://www.filmweb.pl/serial/Pi+Zi+Ying+Xiong-2009-478182/discussion [madi_hawkins]

btw, your profile states: "female" ;)

Hello, vaycandios! Welcome to MDL. Puberty Medley was one of my first Korean dramas and is one of my favorite dramas as well.

I'm not exactly sure what kind of dramas/films you enjoy watching, but I'm assuming you enjoy romance based off of your list! If that's so, below is a list of what I would recommend. I apologize for any mistakes or if I recommend something you've already watched. It's late so I'm not fully awake.

Here are some other dramas/films that I would recommend but have little to no romance:

hello and welcomee

MadiHawkins:

hello to you from Poland, too
I don't watch Korean productions but... if you are "16yo straight male" (hehe) I would like to recommend to you Taiwanese drama (cops/mafia/good action/pretty girls too): Black & White - you should like it: https://mydramalist.com/369-black-white

My review in Polish (quite long but no spoilers):
http://www.filmweb.pl/serial/Pi+Zi+Ying+Xiong-2009-478182/discussion [madi_hawkins]

btw, your profile states: "female" ;)

I was half-asleep when making the account, if possible I will change that :)