Hi everyone!

I'm an EXO-L called Levi, from England, who decided to watch Xiumin's works and got obsessed with Asian drama. I love Asian horror (mostly the Japanese sub-genre within Asian horror) and adore anything gory. I'd love to make some more friends (K-Pop / K-Drama / Asian movie) friends and am looking forward to meeting you guys ^^

Hi! Nice to meet you, I am from Greece and my friends call me Alex. I am an EXO-L too. I started listening to them about two years ago. They are truly talented. I used to watch horror movies a lot (not from Asia though). Now I am more into psychological and suspense films!

Hi! Nice to meet you too! Ah I'm still a baby haha, I got here just before The War ^^ Who's your bias? They really are talented, they have a really amazing way with music and dance, and most of them with acting. 

Ohh what are your favourites? Any horror, not just Asian, I'd love to expand some more on my horror watching in general too 

When I started listening to them I really liked Kai and D.O, but now I don't  have a bias. It seems impossible now.

El espinazo del diablo, Los ojos de Julia, The ring, The omen, Deliver us from evil, You are next, Devil and the uninvited (remake of the Korean The tale of two sisters) are some I can think of now. They weren't scary, but they are considered horror (according to IMDB anyway). I thought they were great movies. How about you?

Ah I've always been a Xiumin stan haha but the rest of them are all fighting for second place so I sort of relate to that.

You're Next and Deliver Us from Evil were pretty good actually, You're Next was brilliant. I really liked Get Out; The Forest; Lesson of the Evil; Tokyo Gore Police (it's a massive joke by the end but for gore horror ,,, it's brilliant); mostly things like that. I watch a lot more cult classics too, like The Hills Have Eyes, Wrong Turn etc. Saw holds a pretty big place in my heart too.

I loved Lesson of the evil and my friends think I am crazy when I describe the movie's plot (I don't blame them). Get out was a unique movie. I haven't seen many classic movies, but truth be told the old ones are great.

Everyone thinks the same when I explain it as well, I think it's due to the whole stigma around the topic of it. I saw there was at least one sequel (or more a prequel, explaining the main character's background and past), have you seen that? I'm not sure whether to watch it when I enjoyed the first one so much. 

Get Out was really well done and it was refreshing in the horror genre to see. There aren't too many unique ones coming out anymore, most of them being remakes, series continuations and just based on urban legends and the such. A Quiet Place looks like it's going to be really good, and seems pretty unique (or maybe I just haven't seen all the different movies like it).
The cult classics of horror are truly a great place to delve into. Wrong Turn 1-3, Saw 1-2 (and the new one), the original It, I recommend them all. They have a special place in horror,  being the birthright of many subgenres, and they're wonderful places to sit and watch. The first Hostel movie as well was pretty good (the second and third ones are more continuation we're going to drag this series out for as much money as we can, but the first one was enjoyable). Cult classics are more trying to have to deal with the bad quality of the film, but if you can get accustomed to that, I highly recommend them.

I'll definitely check them out if I'm in the mood for a horror movie.

After I watched Lesson of the evil I was extremely excited so I checked if there was something related to the movie. There is a prequel, but I couldn't find it so I didn't see it. 

I agree that a quiet place looks good and I would like to watch it.

OMG HELLOW, FROM ENGLAND HERE TOO HEHE ^o^)/

NICE TO MEET YA !

Najmah:

OMG HELLOW, FROM ENGLAND HERE TOO HEHE ^o^)/

NICE TO MEET YA !

AHHHH HELLO!!!! Nice to meet you too;;