Hi, my name is feder. I'm a 20+ year old who enjoys watching dramas, particularly Korean, Japanese, and Taiwanese. I'm also into videogames and like watching anime. I got into dramas when I moved to South Korea to become an English teacher. I had watched dramas prior to that, but only casually. It wasn't until I move to Korea that I started watching more dramas to learn more about Korean culture and the language that I started getting hooked. My favorite dramas are Secret Garden, ToGetHer: Superstar Express, and Skip Beat: Extravagant Challenge. I'm currently finishing up City Hunter and trying to figure out what to watch next. Any suggestions would be more than welcome, thanks! ^_^
Hi! Welcome to MDL. :) I just finished watching ToGetHer a couple of days ago, I was really drawn to it and made me want to watch more Taiwanese dramas! I've watched some of Skip Beat, I only wish that Donghae and Siwon's voices weren't dubbed. If you haven't watched the Flower Boy series I think you should start watching them. :)
mybiasHongKi wrote: Hi! Welcome to MDL. :)

I just finished watching ToGetHer a couple of days ago, I was really drawn to it and made me want to watch more Taiwanese dramas!
I've watched some of Skip Beat, I only wish that Donghae and Siwon's voices weren't dubbed.

If you haven't watched the Flower Boy series I think you should start watching them. :)

Thanks! I am thinking about watching Flower Boy Next Door. It sounds really cute. Thanks for the suggestion. ^^
Heya Welcome To MDL feder..i have my 2 most favorite dramas which are YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL and REPLY 1997.so i would suggest you to watch these two..they are among the two most cute dramas i've watched...:)))
feder wrote: Thanks! I am thinking about watching Flower Boy Next Door. It sounds really cute. Thanks for the suggestion. ^^

I'm currently watching Flower Boy Next Door and so far I'm really enjoying it. It's so hard to wait for the next episode to come out and the subs though.

I also really enjoyed You're Beautiful (my first drama). And I have to suggest that you watch King2Hearts and Shining Inheritance- made me love Lee Seung Ki :).

You're welcome. :)
Welcome to MDL! do you know how many ppl are going to be jealous of you!!!! wish i was in korea too :(
anvesha wrote: Heya Welcome To MDL feder..i have my 2 most favorite dramas which are YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL and REPLY 1997.so i would suggest you to watch these two..they are among the two most cute dramas i've watched...:)))

I've never heard of Reply 1997, but I've seen You're Beautiful! I loved Lee Hong Ki and Jang Keun Suk in it! I'll definitely check out the former! Thanks!
Hello and Welcome! Don't bother waiting for the airing one, watch the other two from "flower Boy" series.......................................trust me, it's killing us all all, this horrendous waiting!
shaz22 wrote: Hello and Welcome!

Don't bother waiting for the airing one, watch the other two from "flower Boy" series.......................................trust me, it's killing us all all, this horrendous waiting!

I would also advise to wait. I've been checking up all day to see if episode three subs are up yet but they're not.. :/ I don't think I've been into an airing drama as much as this one so far.
Hey! Welcome to MDL. Girl, you are living the dream: getting to move to South Korea. Enjoy the dramas! I also second your watching the other flower boy dramas, especially Shut Up Flower Boy Band. :)
Hi and welcome to MDL :D Omg you sound like me! I also love anime, video games, and dramas of course lol. Hope you have fun here ^^
Hello :) Welcome to MDL!! ^^
Nana87 wrote: Hi and welcome to MDL :D
Omg you sound like me! I also love anime, video games, and dramas of course lol. Hope you have fun here ^^

Awesome! What kind of video games and anime do you like?
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!
Hi~~ Welcome to MDL ^^ enjoy your stay here :)