Uhm so....hi! I'm FabledWish. Nice to meet you all! I'm a college English B.A. student who outside of slaving away on work writes fanfiction (mostly yaoi), plays Sims 3, and watches Asian dramas of course! I've been watching Asian movies for years actually considering I love Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Jet Li and Jay Chou. But... First JDrama: Gokusen First KDrama: Coffee Prince First Chinese drama: It Started with a Kiss Again (didn't know it had a sequel...) First Taiwanese:....Uhm....I can't recall D: My first Jdrama movie was Moon Child, first Kdrama movie was one about a bank robbery but it was comical...can't remember sorry! Anyway it's nice to meet you all and I hope to contribute to this place. I love the idea of articles and I hope eventually I'll be able to contribute there! But we'll see how much college drowns me.
Welcome to MDL :) have fun here :D
heyyyy! nice to meet you. i started watching asian by accident one day last year wen i was ssooo bored and randomly clicked a video which was mighty princess since then asian dramas is all i watch my 1st kdrama- boys over flowers 1st japan-hana yanga dori 1st taiwan- hi there sweetheart
Hi guys thanks for the welcome! :D And haha yeah Asian dramas are pretty much what I watch too. :3
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!
Good to see another sims fan here welcome :)
Hello and Welcome!
hi! i humbly welcome you :D btw i used to be a diehard jet li fan when i was in 9th grade
E-lllooooo and welcome :D
Thank you all so much for the welcome, I totally forgot about this thing aha. And yes, I do love Sims 3. Sadly computer can't handle it. I'm gonna have to get a game card. I've always been a diehard Jackie Chan fan myself, I'm sad he's going to officially retire from action movies. I grew up on those. Heck during 1st grade when my teacher asked us our favorite actors and actresses I said Jackie Chan. Surprised her there. :p
hi there... Welcome to MDL.. Enjoy!!
Hi there and thanks for the welcome, I'm loving it here. ^^
Welcome to MDL. Enjoy staying and see you around here.
Thanks, and I am and see you around as well!