Are you feeling a little swoony?! LOL ...me too...
If you need me, I'll be lying over there with my brain all mushy with love. GUH...

The only thing not perfect about those pictures is they airbrushed out his amazing pock mark scar and his cute little moles. :( otherwise...OMO! *thud*
Woah.....really H.O.T...... muhahahahaha I have had weird thoughts right now I better don´t write them .....out (T.T)
I'm watching Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru special

I'm not actually physically attracted to him but he's an amazing actor... Love Akiyama Shin'ichi forever <3 And Ikigami:The Ultimate Limit... Epic!
Jeaniessi wrote: The only thing not perfect about those pictures is they airbrushed out his amazing pock mark scar and his cute little moles. :(

otherwise...OMO! *thud*

True...jejeje
darkangel662008 wrote: I'm watching Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru special

Is it any good?
LisNoir wrote: Is it any good?

for me it is..i watched the drama and its good and touching, a basic ingredients in school drama..but he's not feature in drama..only in the special, so you can just watch the special to see him:-)
I might just do that. Thanks.
Just checking in...

♥♥♥♥
Matsuda Shota a million times <3
LisNoir wrote: Matsuda Shota a million times <3

*sigh* I hooked my computer up to my TV and sat on the floor in my living room watching Don Quixote while I packed books and sorted through piles of old clothing.

I am so in lurve with him it is SICK SICK SICK.
Does what he's holding say: "Give Love to Lis"? LOL