LisNoir wrote: Does what he's holding say: "Give Love to Lis"? LOL

Of course! LOL.

...I read it a little differently but hey...

He needs his lips kissed off...seriously.
Jeaniessi wrote: Of course! LOL.

...I read it a little differently but hey...

He needs his lips kissed off...seriously.

Jajajajaja...
i see shota is cast in the new nhk historical drama Taira no Kiyomori i'm not one for historical dramas but too many good actors for me to not check it out. shota plays an emperor (i like a man with power and authority :p) also matsuken, tamaki hiroshi, daito shunsuke, takei emi and okada masaki are in. so much eye candy in one drama.
boutux wrote: i see shota is cast in the new nhk historical drama Taira no Kiyomori i'm not one for historical dramas but too many good actors for me to not check it out. shota plays an emperor (i like a man with power and authority :p) also matsuken, tamaki hiroshi, daito shunsuke, takei emi and okada masaki are in. so much eye candy in one drama.

Yeah...but have you seen Shota's and Masaki's costumes? LOL
no i haven't. got a pic?
Taira No Kiyomori: I have the first 5 episodes downloaded and on my computer. It's been airing since January I think but the subs are very very slow.

*threadjacking* JEANIE! It's good that you are here! I was just collecting wonderful screencaps of your ahjussi!
Sleepninja wrote: *threadjacking* JEANIE! It's good that you are here! I was just collecting wonderful screencaps of your ahjussi!

I wish I could send you a copy of the file on my computer. It's hugenormous...

And just so we don't thread jack too much. I need to post some Shota-kun

*Sigh* I love his smile.
Jeaniessi wrote: I wish I could send you a copy of the file on my computer. It's hugenormous...

And just so we don't thread jack too much. I need to post some Shota-kun

*Sigh* I love his smile.

MS is not in my harem, but I do come across a pic here and there that I really like. This gif is one that I like.

P.S. Your file is gonna be even bigger thanks to me. XDDD After I finish this episode, I shall upload the pics for you.
Sleepninja wrote: MS is not in my harem, but I do come across a pic here and there that I really like. This gif is one that I like.

P.S. Your file is gonna be even bigger thanks to me. XDDD After I finish this episode, I shall upload the pics for you.

sweet! You know I always love more pictures.

It's so funny because when I look at him I think "Damn...How can anyone NOT think he is amazingly gorgeous?" I am in lurve and gaga over his exotic face. Slashy-eyed sexy man. Purrrfect.

I'm sure there have to be some men in your harem you feel that way about! I'm sure we all do. SJS and MS are definitely the two for me!

:) pictures pictures pictures Sleepy!!! ♥♥♥
Jeaniessi wrote: sweet! You know I always love more pictures.

It's so funny because when I look at him I think "Damn...How can anyone NOT think he is amazingly gorgeous?" I am in lurve and gaga over his exotic face. Slashy-eyed sexy man. Purrrfect.

I'm sure there have to be some men in your harem you feel that way about! I'm sure we all do. SJS and MS are definitely the two for me!

:) pictures pictures pictures Sleepy!!! ♥♥♥

haha There are! And I will get the pics soon!
I love his smile too. <3

And here's the pic of Okada Masaki in the taiga drama.
Jeaniessi, those are very nice pictures, love them <3 He's so handsome and very talented, of course :)
PinkDiamond wrote: I knew Jeanie was back as soon as I saw Matsuda Shota in the thread list. LOL. Its about time, woman! *ahem* That's my welcome back greeting, btw.

Hi PD! ♥ Yes, I know I'm a one trick pony. And lately, here and gone due to the 'big move 2012' happening in my life.

I am here...and now I'm gone again. I shall see you all in a few days and will post more beautiful Shota for your viewing pleasure.

TTFN!