Lip Cream!!!

The Perfect Scowl!!

and...Just cause. *sigh*

I see you are not making any attempts to convert me buhahahhahahahaha
RainFlower wrote: I see you are not making any attempts to convert me buhahahhahahahaha

If I thought we had a chance I would!

How can you resist him Rainflower?!?
i cant resist him any more, i think i'll have to start liar game.
cityhunter83 wrote: i cant resist him any more, i think i'll have to start liar game.

Yes! And then let us know what you think. Akiyama-san!
lol...those are some pretty pics...i actually did post a pic of him in "Guess the Celeb part" games the other day :D
Jeaniessi wrote: Here is the plan:

Kamzie watches Don Quixote, Liar Game Series, Jotei and the Movie Ikigami. She starts to fall crazy in love! She cannot control herself and must post a picture of Pretty Shota-kun that she finds irresistible and HOT! AND SHAMAZING!

The triplets become quadruplets and all is right with the world.

Kamzie...Did you see The Plan!! ?
Jeaniessi wrote: Kamzie...Did you see The Plan!! ?

i did lool...
can you suggest a good site for these dramas? my only problem with jdramas is the video quality..they are so bad lol
KamZ wrote: i did lool...
can you suggest a good site for these dramas? my only problem with jdramas is the video quality..they are so bad lol

I watched them all on DC...so I guess I went with whatever quality they had available.
Jeaniessi wrote: Here is the plan:

Kamzie watches Don Quixote, Liar Game Series, Jotei and the Movie Ikigami. She starts to fall crazy in love! She cannot control herself and must post a picture of Pretty Shota-kun that she finds irresistible and HOT! AND SHAMAZING!

The triplets become quadruplets and all is right with the world.

Buajajajajaja....I like this plan! :D
Jeaniessi wrote: I watched them all on DC...so I guess I went with whatever quality they had available.

I downloaded them all. I needed to see my Shota-kun well...lol

By the way, awesome Shota spam...as always. :o
Blowing Kamzie and Rainflower kisses!

Jeaniessi wrote: Blowing Kamzie and Rainflower kisses!

*Intercepts the kiss* :o
LisNoir wrote: *Intercepts the kiss* :o

He already kissed you for realz off camera... ;)