*sigh* My eyes ache.
jeanie65jh wrote: *sigh* My eyes ache.

Shame on you! You said you were going to get some work done!:p
Sleepninja wrote: Shame on you! You said you were going to get some work done!:p

it's friday and I am love sick. true story.
jeanie65jh wrote: it's friday and I am love sick. true story.

Hahaha Ok, but be careful you don't get caught. :p
jeanie65jh wrote: it's friday and I am love sick. true story.

Jejeje...
Ah, I had seen his official site before. I had forgotten to share. ;p
PinkDiamond wrote: Shota overload!

I know...
fyi all you shota fangirls...i just started Love Shuffle and had the opportunity to finally watch Mr. S in action..so far soooo good ^_^...there was one scene in ep. 2 which totally made my heart race..kyaaaaaa~ lol

Rita put this in the Kissing Booth but it belongs here too.

Man, I want to post those Nekkids I have of him...so bad! But here is one where he is clearly shirtless...Lets close our eyes and imagine together...shall we?

Kamz, He is so great in Love Shuffle...Keep watching because his character gets better and better as the show moves along. He is Wonderfully quirky and strange in both Meitante No Okite and Don Quixote as well.
"Do you bite your thumb at us, sir?" ...I think perhaps Mr. Shakespeare knew that 5 or 6 hundred years later this picture would happen!

"I'm a believerrr!" LOL

I have the need to post The Monkees video here too....lol BUT I'll post this one instead...

"Take my breath away..."

Heheh u guys crack me up I think I will have to watch Love Shuffle at some point - i feel like im missing out on the Shota love hahahaha