cityhunter83 wrote: the one asian boy in my HS looked JUST like that!

Wish I would have gone to your HS...I would have jumped him. ...and then followed him around everywhere holding his pencil.
Oh Jaysus... Guh... it's probably a good thing these aren't larger....

*thud*

I shouldnt have clicked in this thread. *falls over*
who is that ADORABLE littel girl??? and yes, he is hot beyond words.
His co-star in Liar Game Reborn. Ashida Mana as Alice. Apparently she stole the show because there is a special short for the movie staring her. I am not sure if she *her character* is good or bad. She seems a little menacing from the trailers. But in all the promotional pictures those two take together they are adorable! Seems like they've taken quite a little shine to each other. And why wouldn't they?! Darlings...the both of them!

PinkDiamond wrote: How is Ikigami Jeanie? I started but the quality on DC bothered me, and I have found it anywhere else yet...or rather maybe I didn't look hard enough. And I still have 4 episodes of Love Shuffle.

Wait just a minute... I just realized this part of this post ^^^ The last 4 are the best ones PD!! Ojiro! Aren't you going to finish?
Guh..so sublime... His momma took this one.

she looks like the little girl from Nankyoku Tairiku
KamZ wrote: she looks like the little girl from Nankyoku Tairiku

She is very adorable...but still, she looks a little creepy in the promos and trailers. I have no idea what part she plays in the movie but it needs to hurry up and be subbed already so I can watch it! :( grrrr.
I have no idea what the heck he's saying. But is it so wrong that I think he looks hot painted blue/black/grey, I want to fondle his devil horns, I am loving those light blue contacts and that every time I hear him say "Oi" I get a little giddy? Gatsby has the weirdest commercials...Shota-kun is still hot. The end.

OMO! GUH... I have decided it would be so bad for me if I had access to these magazines. My eyes...My heart... So pretty.

Jeaniessi wrote: I have no idea what the heck he's saying. But is it so wrong that I think he looks hot painted blue/black/grey, I want to fondle his devil horns, I am loving those light blue contacts and that every time I hear him say "Oi" I get a little giddy? Gatsby has the weirdest commercials...Shota-kun is still hot. The end.

It's indeed weird..lol
Here's the translation:
wrote: Hello.
I'm fashionable adult who like woman and fashionable.
Yesterday, when I was buying Gatsby Moving Rubber, there was a weird person…
OI!! I'm still talking…
Can you not closing it?
Uh?
You're cute…
Should we try to close it?
This is nice, isn't it?
Gatsby Moving Rubber.
I don't think I wanted to know this... LOL Oh Japan....
Jeaniessi wrote: I don't think I wanted to know this... LOL

Oh Japan....

Jajajaja! Aigoooo!