Love... (except for the stupid script bars.)

what the hell is moving rubber?
cityhunter83 wrote: what the hell is moving rubber?

Hair wax...and not naughty hair wax. Shota is hot. that is all.
Okay I just had to go to the gatsby website after watching the cf. He really is cute in the moving rubber CM but this one?!

After watching the CM for the deodorant (which is hilarious btw) I wonder why not put it on the armpits since it's called deodorant?! haha

Gotta love the pretty that is Shota!!
Yeah...Bumping from previous pages...Here are the other two commercials. And although he is wearing a crazy suit of hair, I still love that deodorant commercial. He looks so so pretty. Gatsby is crazy.

Jeaniessi wrote: Oh my goose! Sexy I love him...

Jeaniessi wrote: Look at our pretty baby!!!

Ah I totally forgot I did see those cfs before. The deodorant one especially cracked me up. I love that Shota can be so silly and go all out in CFs. Like on his website (havent checked to see if the pv is still there). He's the best actor.
infiniti512 wrote: Ah I totally forgot I did see those cfs before. The deodorant one especially cracked me up. I love that Shota can be so silly and go all out in CFs. Like on his website (havent checked to see if the pv is still there). He's the best actor.

Ha! I love his website too. He has this very appealing irreverent and unafraid comedic side to him that attracts me so much. He is great at physical comedy. Meitante No Okite and Don Quixote are the best examples. I can't wait to see Afro Tanaka.
Yum.

What is it about him? Such a chameleon but always gorgeous. I love when he looks polished. So handsome.

soracantabile wrote: It's indeed weird..lol
Here's the translation:

Bwahahahaha I knew there was something naughty going on, even if moving rubber is hair wax. ;)

*bumps Jeanie's post*

Jeaniessi wrote: Yum.

What is it about him? Such a chameleon but always gorgeous. I love when he looks polished. So handsome.

thanks Sleepy! yeah and about that translation. Japan is CRAZY. I've been reading too much Gaigin Smash.
Dear Shota-kun, Hurry up and do another amazing photo-shoot. I haven't been able to post in here for a whole week. :( Love, Me.
Jeaniessi wrote: OMO! GUH... I have decided it would be so bad for me if I had access to these magazines. My eyes...My heart... So pretty.

hey jeanie osashiburi! i love this pic and just when i thought excitedly "oh my new avi pic has found me" i look to the left and see u have it. that means u have to post a "new" equally hot pic of shota just for me. lol
Jeaniessi wrote: Yum.

I think i just found my new FB profile picture <3