bump! This is why...

Jeaniessi wrote: Lets see... Bad ass acting skills, beautiful eyes, slashy sexy eyebrows, lovely little pock mark scar and tiny cute moles, amazing hair, puffy kissy lips, a scowl that will make your toes curl, tall lanky body; perfect for wrapping around...things, chocolate smooth voice, Awesome comedic timing, scary ability to pull off dark emotions, fashion model savvy, long fingers and big feet OMO! Perfection.

Anyone want to think of some more? I left out his ears.

i know what i want for christmas, Shota with a big bow over his....well you get the idea.
cityhunter83 wrote: i know what i want for christmas, Shota with a big bow over his....well you get the idea.

Yes...I do. The pictures just keep getting better don't they?
Jeaniessi wrote: Yes...I do. The pictures just keep getting better don't they?

they do, it's down right otherworldly.
I know you'alls love him but I just don't find him attractive....He is a good actor though. I guess he is pretty in an artistic sort of way...he kind of looks like an alien to me ...lol Anyway just finished Liar Game..you know what is wrong with Japanese drama...no romance..lol I hoped something might happen when they talked about S & M...no such luck. lol but it was funny :)
goldenseal50 wrote: I know you'alls love him but I just don't find him attractive....He is a good actor though. I guess he is pretty in an artistic sort of way...he kind of looks like an alien to me ...lol
Anyway just finished Liar Game..you know what is wrong with Japanese drama...no romance..lol I hoped something might happen when they talked about S & M...no such luck. lol but it was funny :)

When ever I read that people don't find him attractive, all I see is blahblahblahblahblah...

I swear I don't mean that in an insulting way. It's just that I am so far gone and I find him so completely attractive I don't understand how anyone can look at him and not find him gorgeous. I understand my thinking is wrong. I get that everyone has their own taste... I TOTALLY GET THAT.... But still.

He's freaking beautiful. I want to have all his babies.

blahblahblahblahblah!! :)
Jeaniessi wrote: When ever I read that people don't find him attractive, all I see is blahblahblahblahblah...

I swear I don't mean that in an insulting way. It's just that I am so far gone and I find him so completely attractive I don't understand how anyone can look at him and not find him gorgeous. I understand my thinking is wrong. I get that everyone has their own taste... I TOTALLY GET THAT.... But still.

He's freaking beautiful. I want to have all his babies.

blahblahblahblahblah!! :)

LOL at that!!

And Jean unni, I had my dream about Shota-kun yesterday. Even though I was only his little sister (I was calling him Ni-chan) and he was totally spoiling me like a little baby but I am satisfied with that much (Better than nothing :D)

And yes, I want Shota for Christmas too.
Rourou wrote: LOL at that!!

And Jean unni, I had my dream about Shota-kun yesterday. Even though I was only his little sister (I was calling him Ni-chan) and he was totally spoiling me like a little baby but I am satisfied with that much (Better than nothing :D)

And yes, I want Shota for Christmas too.

that sounds like my buddy dream with Yamapi in reverse. Shota was patting you fondly on the head and saying...sorry Rou, but Jeanie is my Lover (and having all my babies) ... You can only be my little Sis.

:p
I missed Shota kun way too much and I am still hoping that I will get to have him as Christmas present!

Jeaniessi wrote: that sounds like my buddy dream with Yamapi in reverse. Shota was patting you fondly on the head and saying...sorry Rou, but Jeanie is my Lover (and having all my babies) ... You can only be my little Sis.

:p

No way! He wouldn't hurt my feelings that way but he said that we have to learn how to share him in an equal way :p
Rourou wrote: I missed Shota kun way too much and I am still hoping that I will get to have him as Christmas present!

No way! He wouldn't hurt my feelings that way but he said that we have to learn how to share him in an equal way :p

You were dreaming! See that look on his face?! LOL! He's looking up at your comment.. "You crazy girl!"

I know...we all have to share...
If only this picture wasn't cluttered with words....

Jeaniessi wrote: You were dreaming! See that look on his face?! LOL! He's looking up at your comment.. "You crazy girl!"

I know...we all have to share...

LOL, yes unni, sharing is caring <3
All I want for Christmas is Akiyama-kun ♥
catnip wrote: All I want for Christmas is Akiyama-kun ♥

Believe me we all do ^^