To be honest, Akiyama-kun from the manga is even cooler than the one in the drama, I'm craving for next chapters [the last one was updated today].
omo! its been 15 days since Jeanie posted in Shota's thread! should we be worried????
cityhunter83 wrote: omo! its been 15 days since Jeanie posted in Shota's thread! should we be worried????

That probably means she got him for Christmas and is busy... If you know what I mean ;D
Since there aren't any new pics I can find. Sweet Baby needs to do a fashion shoot very soon! Here are some goodies but oldies.

p.s... I adore him so...

His scowl is beautiful

...but look at his smile

His acting is awesome.

He can be silly...

Or Serious...

Seriously look at him smile

Then he can turn around and take these scowling haute couture photos.

But you just know underneath all that is a real, goofy and hopefully sweet guy. This picture is so funny.

don't worry ladies (and gents?) When it comes to "Luscious"...I am never very far away.
lol, Jeanie FTW!!!! i'm gonna troll this thread sometimes to get pics for naughty town, i have such a hard time finding pics of him.
Jeaniessi wrote:

Bump... He is so beautiful. Look at his face. Crazy perfect.
he is absolutely.....@$%&* gorgeous!!!
cityhunter83 wrote: lol, Jeanie FTW!!!! i'm gonna troll this thread sometimes to get pics for naughty town, i have such a hard time finding pics of him.

I told you to go on my FB page and steal my pics! Do eeeet! But if you want to take the long way round you can go back all 120 pages and right click and save. LOL

cityhunter83 wrote: he is absolutely.....@$%&* gorgeous!!!

Yes... *sigh*
Jeaniessi wrote: Since there aren't any new pics I can find. Sweet Baby needs to do a fashion shoot very soon! Here are some goodies but oldies.

p.s... I adore him so...

His scowl is beautiful

That look!!! *dies*
Jeaniessi wrote:

This picture somehow feels very disturbing in a good way.
catnip wrote: This picture somehow feels very disturbing in a good way.

LMAO! I always thought that too. ...with the squatting!

He is too adorable for me to care. ;)
Jeaniessi wrote: LMAO! I always thought that too. ...with the squatting!

He is too adorable for me to care. ;)

With the close up spread crotch :D
He's too adorable and too adored for me not to enjoy :D