This makes me want to re-watch Liar Game!

He is just amazingness (*^^*)
Jeaniessi wrote: For Rourou. He's kissing you with those kissy lips!

For Cityhunter... Look at Baby's Guns!

For PD...If she comes back her to peek at her Muse: Team Rin! Look at those eyes!

And for me...Because I adore him when he looks a little dirty and bad ass.

...and naked...

*Takes all Shota and runs away* you know those lips aren't enough for me bwahahaha

He looks cuter than the rabbit itself!!
Jeaniessi wrote: This makes me want to re-watch Liar Game!

Speaking of Liar Game, do you remember this look Jean unni? The S&M scene was so priceless!

Oh and this is for you (it's not like you don't have them but I will hand them over)

Click
Click
And finally:

There's a huge place in my heart for you so come to me and I promise that you won't regret it!
^^^^ All of that ^^^^ Nice. ...but then again... It's Shota-kun.
Rourou wrote: And finally:

There's a huge place in my heart for you so come to me and I promise that you won't regret it!

OMG, that made me laugh like crazy xD
Random search through Google brought me to these jewels:

Jeaniessi wrote: Lucky girl

Jeaniessi wrote:

Someone better tell me which series this is from before I'm running out of drugs to calm my nerves. Thank you!
phio_chan wrote: Random search through Google brought me to these jewels:

Someone better tell me which series this is from before I'm running out of drugs to calm my nerves. Thank you!

I'm not absolutely sure but I think it's from Love Shuffle.
lexies wrote: I'm not absolutely sure but I think it's from Love Shuffle.

After searching again, yes it is from Love Shuffle. Thank you! :D

This is so random but I'm having a hard time finding Shota's photo to use as my Samsung tablet's wallpaper. Anyone knows his gorgeous photos with big resolution?
Sennyuu Tantei Tokage!! 3 more weeks! I am so excited! Because Sweet Baby is so freaking talented. He can act his pants off and I can't wait for ... 9 10 11 episodes to watch him go go go!! ♥♥♥♥

Now lets have a moment of morning for all that long luscious hair...now gone...but not forgotten.

Now that is over! Time to fangirl all over at these screen shots from the drama!

*squee!!* so awesome.
oh look at that neck!
cityhunter83 wrote: oh look at that neck!

and that profile, and those eyebrows and that perfect nose...

yeah, I understand my sickness runs very deep...

did I mention the eyebrows?