kamz wrote: yamapi.....................suki desu

PinkDiamond wrote: You and your "suki desu"! LOL

She does like that phrase...lol
yamapi was the 1st idol i was really introduced to when i watched stand up! i didn't notice nino as a cutie cuz he was totally over shadowed by pi-chan's kawaii-ness. lol. yamapi is too pretty for his own good that is why in his chibi days they were always dressing him up as a girl in all those johnny's dramas. but he's all grown up now and his cuteness has turned to hotness with those wash board abs and his big arms. sexiest body of any japanese idol i've seen yet. and i would definitely tap that.

in terms of dramas and movies i've seen a few. he's an okay actor but not great. imo he's best in comedic roles where he can let lose and have fun such as in stand up, nobuta, and kurosagi. he is too stiff in serious roles such as code blue and even in ashita no joe. regardless i still get my fangirl on for yamashita tomohisa.
Omg. That guy is too hot for his own good. I think i've only seen him in Nobuto wo produce so far so it's time for me to see more of him in other dramas.
Sadisfied wrote: Omg.
That guy is too hot for his own good.
I think i've only seen him in Nobuto wo produce so far so it's time for me to see more of him in other dramas.

I have loved every drama I've seen him in. I would recommend Proposal Daisakusen (funny rom-com), Code Blue (if you like medical shows, this one is good. It's more serious, but not overly so and has some humor in it. There were some scenes that gave me goosebumps), Lunch Queen(another funny rom com that he has a supporting role in :D), Kurosagi (funny and gripping), and Sore wa Tosuzen Arashi no you ni ( a more emotional and serious drama, there were some parts that made me shed tears)
Sleepninja wrote: I have loved every drama I've seen him in. I would recommend Proposal Daisakusen (funny rom-com), Code Blue (if you like medical shows, this one is good. It's more serious, but not overly so and has some humor in it. There were some scenes that gave me goosebumps), Lunch Queen(another funny rom com that he has a supporting role in :D), Kurosagi (funny and gripping), and Sore wa Tosuzen Arashi no you ni ( a more emotional and serious drama, there were some parts that made me shed tears)

thank you so much for your recommendations!
I added them all except for Code Blue.
I don't really like medical shows but.. the rest seems worth a try!
Sadisfied wrote: thank you so much for your recommendations!
I added them all except for Code Blue.
I don't really like medical shows but.. the rest seems worth a try!

You're welcome :D
KamZ wrote: yamapi.....................suki desu

PinkDiamond wrote: You and your "suki desu"! LOL

LisNoir wrote: She does like that phrase...lol

What does that mean? "Yamapi is smoking hot?" because if so then YES!

KamZ wrote: *merong*

What does merong mean? and I wish he had this hair in Buzzer Beat. Love that show but his hair is poo.

I'm a new fan. Can ya tell?
LOL Suki desu is one way of saying I like you/love you in Japanese. There's also daisuki and aishiteru.

Merong is the sound you make in Korea when you stick out your tongue. Kind of like the sound effect.

Atsui is the Japanese word for hot, but it's mainly in reference to the temperature I believe. I don't know if they ever use it in reference to hot guys. But hey, that won't stop me from using it lol
Jeaniessi wrote: What does that mean? "Yamapi is smoking hot?" because if so then YES!

What does merong mean? and I wish he had this hair in Buzzer Beat. Love that show but his hair is poo.

I'm a new fan. Can ya tell?

Jejeje, what SN said. I thought his hair was kind of greasy(?), or was it dry (?), in BB, but I didn't mind it too much...lol
oh..i hadn't seen this..sorry Jeanie-ssi..too late i guess...lol
Never too late. I need to stop being lazy and write my Buzzer Beat review then start Kurosagi.
Jeaniessi wrote: Never too late. I need to stop being lazy and write my Buzzer Beat review then start Kurosagi.

i have that on my list..let me know how it is..
I am downloading Kurosagi. I just watched the trailer...I can't wait!
Although I haven't seen a lot of his dramas, he is certainly my favorite japanese actor, especially because Nobuta (Akira is so kawaï with the small heart on his cheek, and I really fell for his character), and Kurosagi. I like him playing cool characters, like in Code Blue (IMO good medical show, but i don't really watched such shows since E.R is over). But I was disappointed by his boring character in Buzzer Beat. Plan to watch his new drama (don't remember the name). does anyone started to watch it? is it worthy? ah... and I like his music too. his album "Supergood Superbad" his really nice, even if not original.