He did a great job in Yuuki and Yamato Nadeshiko.. The special was heartbreaking.. The drama was amazing.. He looks amazing, he sings amazing, he acts amazing.. Tell me, Whats there to dislike?.. <3
Just watched him do his guest stint on Mr. Brain! He was darn good. As usual. (I still wish his eyebrows didn't look like a female supermodel's but hey...I still adore him)
has noone mentioned it yet? What about the sexiest kiss in the Jdrama? (well, ok this is subjective opinion, but I recommend you check this one) Suppli/Sapuri drama is one of my favs, and it starrs Eita as well. Pure pleasure!
ulilah wrote: has noone mentioned it yet? What about the sexiest kiss in the Jdrama? (well, ok this is subjective opinion, but I recommend you check this one) Suppli/Sapuri drama is one of my favs, and it starrs Eita as well. Pure pleasure!

I agree with ulilah ~ Kame's best kiss moment was in Sapuri, and this is a good drama to watch too. Another Kame drama fave is Tatta Hitotsu no koi, he is masculine in this one (i think) but I support and love all of his dramas.
I also liked him in Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge. It showed that if we want we can always get it
Kame was perfect in Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, but I'm very partial to him in One Pound Gospel too. He's just so funny in that one! But now it seems I need to track down Sapuri and see this best kiss of his. :)
I also liked Yokai Ningen Bem. It showed that he is a real actor. Really one of the best dramas of 2011
Oohh...I'm really starting to like Kame alot. I'm watching Tatta Hitotsu no Koi and this is making me fall for him big time. I will be watching Nobuta Wo Produce straight after this and pick up Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge which I did drop as I couldn't get into but I will give it another chance because of Kame :) He's sooooo cute!!!!!
Huminoid Monster Bem the Movie set to release on Dec. 15th
The trailer looks great! Can't wait!! My turtle-chan finally hit a home run on the Going! sports show. If anyone knows, Kame has been trying to hit a home run for a long time; until this episode, the closest he had been to one was almost 6 months ago!!
here you guys go. I feel like you'd all like this

I do I do I like it very much :) Was feeling sleepy but I think I woken up a bit after seeing him!
winnie19 wrote: I do I do I like it very much :) Was feeling sleepy but I think I woken up a bit after seeing him!

In this picture it looks like if you're laying down then it looks like he's laying next to you :3
Sammiirose wrote: In this picture it looks like if you're laying down then it looks like he's laying next to you :3

That's a very nice thought. I might use that before I go to sleep tonight. He's adorable!!!
My Kazu-chin <3 I should post more pics in this thread kekekeke