Director:
Writer:
Network: TBS
Episodes:
Release Date: January 20, 2012
Runtime: Fridays 22:00 -
Language: Japanese

Plot
Rin Kinoshita is a 32-year-old career woman who works at a publishing company. Her life revolves around her career and she has not been in a personal relationship for the last 8 years. Rin and two of her friends encounter three men and then go through awkward stage of dating.

Cast
Nakama Yukie as Kinoshita Rin
Sasaki Kuranosuke as Matsumoto Naoya
Ichikawa Mikako as Watanabe Miho
Nagayama Kento as Makino Shunpei
Muroi Shigeru as Amemiya Hiromi
Tanaka Yuji as Tada Kota
Ryo as Aizawa Nanako

Production Credits
Screenwriter: Nagata Yuko
Director: Takanari Mahoko ( 高成麻畝子)

MDL LINK
Thanks for the thread. Btw, do you know that you can use MDL's images? All you do is go to this page: http://mydramalist.com/albums/image/5342 then right click copy image url and then you insert it in the img tags.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Thanks for the thread. Btw, do you know that you can use MDL's images? All you do is go to this page: http://mydramalist.com/albums/image/5342 then right click copy image url and then you insert it in the img tags.

aaah ok..i didn't know that...will keep that in mind for future references heh...
and it's my pleasure ^_^ :p
Anyone watching this? I'm already on episode 3 and I'm loving it, but I had to wait a good week because there were no subbed episodes past 3 until today.
I'm watching it too Christy. It's really good. I like it because it's more grown up than the other shows.
Kawaikochan wrote: I'm watching it too Christy. It's really good. I like it because it's more grown up than the other shows.

Hmmm...The fact that you like it and it's more mature, plus the synopsis...I think I'm adding this now. Gonna check it on DC.

btw Kawaii...I love your new avi!
Jeaniessi wrote: Hmmm...The fact that you like it and it's more mature, plus the synopsis...I think I'm adding this now. Gonna check it on DC.

btw Kawaii...I love your new avi!

Thank you :)

The love stories are still a little cliche, but it's entertaining. Most of characters are in their late 30s/early 40s, so they're not as silly or overly dramatic as some of the typical high school age/twenty-something characters.

Also, it's nice to see Nakama Yukie again (the last time I saw her was in The Tempest). And, Nagayama Kento is a hottie, just like his brother Eita, hehe.