MDL Drama Profile[/URL]

Former yakuza Haruo is finally released from prison after completing his sentence. With nine years worth of prison gratuities in hand, he stops at a restaurant to enjoy a good meal, but all of his money ends up being stolen. With nothing left, he spends the night at a net cafe, and he manages to look up his old friend from his yakuza days. When Haruo visits the next day, he learns that his old girlfriend Mariko was living with another man, but later died of illness. Haruo, who had committed murder 9 years earlier to earn the money for Mariko's medical treatment, is shocked and angered. He decides to track down that other man, who runs a bakery with his wife and daughter Sachi. Haruo later runs into Sachi at the park, but he has yet to find out the truth about her. --Tokyograph

[U]Cast

Abe Hiroshi as Sakura Haruo
Ohashi Nozomi as Murakami Sachi
Yoshitaka Yuriko as Nishida Shiori
Endo Yuya as Kojima Yuki
Konno Mahiru as Takamura Mariko
Endo Kenichi as Murakami Yasushi
Shiraishi Miho as Takamura Kanako
David Ito as Yasuoka Tatsuya
Murakami Kouki as Yamanaka Keiichi
Nagai Risa as Tamura Emi
Fukui Hitomi as Matsushita Akiyo
Nakajima Hiroko as Saegusa Keiko

I just started watching this and it looks promising. Who has watched it, or plans to?
:D how are you liking it so far? I LOVED IT!
Skye-N-Rain wrote: :D how are you liking it so far?
I LOVED IT!

Well, I'm halfway through the second episode and so far so good. I needed to make a comment which I forgot when I couldn't find this thread. I was amazed you hadn't made one since the poster is the one which was always on the home page. :p
LisNoir wrote: Well, I'm halfway through the second episode and so far so good. I need to make a comment which I forgot when I couldn't find this thread. I was amazed you hadn't made one since the poster is the one which was always on the home page. :p

I think it was one of the threads that got deleted during the PFRH incident.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I think it was one of the threads that got deleted during the PFRH incident.

That would explain it.
I like the drama, but has he been wearing the same shirt all of it?

I really hate how the first question out of her dad (the one who raised her) was ---> will there be any scars? She's a girl. <---WTF!?!?!
Since you are both recommending this, I'm keeping it high on my radar.
Jeaniessi wrote: Since you are both recommending this, I'm keeping it high on my radar.

I'm just 2 episodes away from finishing it.
I just finished this and Oh my goose!

--->The whole drama is kind of sad. Especially when he wants to touch Sachi and abstains from doing it because he thinks he's dirty after the baker guy tells him he is. I do understand the baker guy too *sigh* I'm heartbroken. It was so sad that the last thing he did do was hold her hand just before passing away. <---
LisNoir wrote: I just finished this and Oh my goose!

--->The whole drama is kind of sad. Especially when he wants to touch Sachi and abstains from doing it because he thinks he's dirty after the baker guy tells him he is. I do understand the baker guy too *sigh* I'm heartbroken. It was so sad that the last thing he did do was hold her hand just before passing away. <---

I knew you'd love it though :D
Yeah, i've been wanting to watch it since it was on the homepage for a long time. I'll get to it eventually.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I knew you'd love it though :D

I did...lol

SayItAintSoJoe wrote: Yeah, i've been wanting to watch it since it was on the homepage for a long time. I'll get to it eventually.

You should watch it.:)
Hiroshi Abe in one of his best roles!

Really liked the drama and I recommend it to everyone who like sincere and heavier dramas.

This drama is not all lovey dovey, but beat many other lovey dovey dramas.
This was a very good drama. Innocent, is probably the word I would use to describe it.
bannie wrote: This was a very good drama.
Innocent, is probably the word I would use to describe it.

This guy has good taste.