Suzuki Umi (Suzuki Kyoka) raised her son Daichi (Yamada Ryosuke) singlehandedly while she worked. Daichi is a high school student and mummy’s boy who has been raised as the perfect, obedient son. He loves his mother and is a high achiever who tries desperately to please her while getting rid of the men who come to woo her. One day, Umi starts on a new part-time job. However, it is at the cafeteria of an all-boys high school that is notorious in the area for its troublemakers. Determined to protect his mother from them, Daichi quits the prestigious preparatory school that he has been attending without seeking Umi’s permission and decides to put himself in that school. However, the adorable, high-achieving Daichi is like a meek lamb thrown into a den of wolves.

Cast
Yamada Ryosuke as Suzuki Daichi
Suzuki Kyoka as Suzuki Umi
Sawamura Ikki as Kurahashi Minoru
Fujigaya Taisuke as Mifune Kengo
Nakajima Yuto as Kobayashi Kouji
Irie Jingi
Emoto Tokio
Takeda Kohei
Waki Tomohiro
Moromizato Daisuke (諸見里大介)
Umezawa Masayo
Miyaji Masako
Hagiwara Rie (萩原利映)
Kendo Kobayashi as Kanbe Toshirou
Sudo Risa
Kaneko Nobuaki as Ikeda Fuyuhiko
Suzuki Anju as Kobayashi Mitsuko
(Source Dramawiki)

Recently it has become one of my favorite J-Dramas ;) Just curious about how others think about it ^^
(Btw I absolutely hope that no one has made an thread about it until now...It has happened to me already and I have checked it but you never can be sure about it xD)

MDL Linkhttp://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/3166/risou-no-musuko
How many episodes has it?
Yeona wrote: How many episodes has it?

MDL officially says that it is still unsure but depending on the type of Drama it is ...I guess around 12 :)
To all the subbers in the world.... P.L.E.A.S.E sub this amazing,exeptionally done,wonderful and exiting Drama !!Please ~ I have been waiting for the subbed episode 4 for almost three weeks now.... I am almost on the creek to watch the RAWS ! <3 Even though I will hardly understand anything about it :p
Decided not to wait anymore...I will JUST WATCH IT IN RAWS!! :D I just can´t stand the depressed feeling after checking the latest subs from it every day.....:p
Welcome every Risou no Musuko lover or just to someone who has seen it+plans to...:) I am happy for every comment so feel free to comment when you want to :p
Oh here it is! ask and u shall recieve ;p I am loving this. I laugh every episode. but this isn't one to watch raw cause mom's thoughts are not what u would imagine LOLOL
goldenseal50 wrote: Oh here it is! ask and u shall recieve ;p I am loving this. I laugh every episode. but this isn't one to watch raw cause mom's thoughts are not what u would imagine LOLOL

Hehehe I know but even so I dared to because I couldn´t hold out :D Btw hehe welcome,welcome :) Thank You for commenting this thread here...it really does need more action :) LOL I am feeling like I am the only one posting here ...

Very late ,I know :D
Mirichan wrote: Hehehe I know but even so I dared to because I couldn´t hold out :D Btw hehe welcome,welcome :) Thank You for commenting this thread here...it really does need more action :) LOL I am feeling like I am the only one posting here ...

probably because it is not a romance, although he does make his moms $$heart beat lol And that neighbor what the heck is up with him? does he really have a wife?lol
Added the image/MDL link
Me loves this drama... (Actually me loves Yama-chan A LOT) *Johny don't lie. Everybody to-toot*
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Added the image/MDL link

Thank You skye :D <3
goldenseal50 wrote: probably because it is not a romance, although he does make his moms $$heart beat lol And that neighbor what the heck is up with him? does he really have a wife?lol

It is funny how much they rae similiar but they just don´t realise it and....the mom thinks she does understand the men and she is only fakeing her kindness...
but actually she doesn´t have any clue about them ! :D And hirilous watch and it always delights my mood ~