Journalist Kayama Seiji who is covering the war zone, gets shocking news that Shinozuka Yoshio, the criminal serving time for the murder of a young girl 12 years ago, is actually innocent. At that time, Kayama reported on that case. Convinced that Shinozuka was the criminal, Kayama had proceeded to write the news stories, but he is proved to be wrong after the passage of 12 years.

Cast
* Nakamura Toru as Kayama Seiji
* Kuroki Hitomi as Ishihara Yoko
* Mimura as Suzuki Hiroko
* Motokariya Yuika as Nagata Miho
* Terajima Susumu as Katsuragi Naoto
* Matsuo Suzuki as Sakai Hiroaki
* Nakamura Shunsuke as Naruse Minoru
* Aijima Kazuyuki as Kuribashi Nobuyuki
* Hakamada Yoshihiko as Maehata Goro
* Ryu Raita as Yoshida Einosuke
* Mitsuishi Ken as Suzuki Noriyuki
* Kunimura Jun as Shinozuka Yoshio
* Jinnai Takanori as Asada Kunio
* Shiba Toshio as Urai Shigeru

Who plans to watch it?
i looked at the poster and went "naeeee" and then i read the synopsis and i was like "yea"..so the final verdict is "YEA" lol
Jajaja..."No eyecandy...forget this...Oooh, that actually sounds good!" Right? LOL
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja..."No eyecandy...forget this...Oooh, that actually sounds good!" Right? LOL

haha..BULL'S EYE!!!!!!!!!
KamZ wrote: haha..BULL'S EYE!!!!!!!!!

Jajajaja..It does sound interesting, but I don't know if I want to watch it.
LisNoir wrote: Jajajaja..It does sound interesting, but I don't know if I want to watch it.

i think i will definitely watch it...i usually love dramas based on sensitive topics like these...i just hope the actors are brilliant..i can do without eye candies once in a while lol
I can too if the actors are great.
LisNoir wrote: I can too if the actors are great.

i'm sure you'll give it a try before i do..just let me know what you think lol
KamZ wrote: i'm sure you'll give it a try before i do..just let me know what you think lol

Who knows...? lol I have my plate of dramas full and this one is not going to be a priority. OK, I'm going to bed...LOL
LisNoir wrote: Who knows...? lol I have my plate of dramas full and this one is not going to be a priority. OK, I'm going to bed...LOL

yes, please do!!!!!!! LOL
LisNoir wrote: Shuuuup! LOL

LOL :p
I think I won´t watch it...mhm maybe when the time comes I am addicted to suspense mystery Dramas and I NEED to watch stuff like that so I will add it:) *having different periods of addiction to special genres from time to time*