Ataru
MDL Drama Profile[/URL]

The show is a mystery drama revolving around a man named Ataru, played by Nakai. Ataru is autistic, but he is also a savant, possessing extraordinary memory and powers of deduction that he uses to solve difficult cases. The character is being likened to Dustin Hoffman?s award-winning role in the 1988 movie ?Rain Man.?

[U]Cast

Nakai Masahiro
Kuriyama Chiaki
Kitamura Kazuki
Tamamori Yuta
Mitsumune Kaoru

Who plans to watch this?
Also sounds like Monk in a way.
Monk, I've never seen/read that. What is it?
ewww no..i hate Adrian Monk and i hated the whole series because of him..just managed to sit thru a couple of eps. and they were all a torture..but this one sounds interesting..might have to give it a try...not adding just yet...will wait for the response from others
KamZ wrote: ewww no..i hate Adrian Monk and i hated the whole series because of him..just managed to sit thru a couple of eps. and they were all a torture..but this one sounds interesting..might have to give it a try...not adding just yet...will wait for the response from others

No one cares what you think. I watched 10 seasons of that show and loved every episode! :p
Ah! so it's a show...lol Kamz, check FB...lol
Skye-N-Rain wrote: No one cares what you think. I watched 10 seasons of that show and loved every episode! :p

whateverrrrrrrrr...i'm still going to voice my opinion :P
*sits down with a bag popcorn and watches the show*
Skye-N-Rain wrote: No one cares what you think. I watched 10 seasons of that show and loved every episode! :p

Hahah me too....(T.T)
i love the comedy more than the cases, actually..so it actually more like comedy drama for me.. :P watching ep 6 and rofled at the update thing..LOL but anyway...i love nakai masahiro' acting..
Monk was friggin' awesome. Period.
I am enjoying Ataru very much indeed...I think Nakai is doing a great job in portraying such a particular character and I look forward to seeing how the story develops.
Awesome show! Really enjoyed it!! The cast is awesome as well!