Jeaniessi wrote: Update: Since I first posted this thread many moons ago here is where I stand.

Watched

Kurosagi (almost done)
Nobuta Wo Produce
Pride
Buzzer Beat
Liar Game ~ All
Don Quixote
Love Shuffle
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
Meitantei No Okite
Zenkai Girl

Downloaded And plan to watch

Nodame Cantible
Strawberry on the Shortcake
Bara no Nai Hanaya

In the Queue to watch next

Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata
Hotaru no Hikari and Hotaru no Hikari 2
Proposal Daisakusen
Orange Days

THANK YOU AGAIN EVERYONE!!

**The loss of megaupload is depressing me!**

Who isn´t depressed by that loss??! I hope it will come back very soon ~ Really,really soon^^ :)
I do agree with Nobuta wo produce, Tumbling, my two favorite ones, Kurosagi, Ninkyo Helper, Bloody Monday, Liar Game, Mr Brain, and I would also say Hero (with great and cute Kimura Takuya -san).
Okay...need a new recommendation this time! I'm looking for something specific and I hope someone can help.

I am looking for a love story. One that does not end tragically and is on the more mature/grown up side!

Think Pride, Buzzer Beat or Sunao Ni Naenakute. ?Can anyone suggest a good one?
Jeaniessi wrote: **The loss of megaupload is depressing me!**

Mirichan wrote: Who isn´t depressed by that loss??! I hope it will come back very soon ~ Really,really soon^^ :)

Me! Everyone needs to download via torrent via d-addicts then we'll have more seeds and downloads will be better. Although they're already great right now. Torrents are just as good as direct download.

Jeaniessi wrote: Okay...need a new recommendation this time! I'm looking for something specific and I hope someone can help.

I am looking for a love story. One that does not end tragically and is on the more mature/grown up side!

Orange Days
Jeaniessi wrote: Okay...need a new recommendation this time! I'm looking for something specific and I hope someone can help.

watch The Seaside Motel. It's a comedy drama and a lil bit mature. the role is Ikuta Toma <3
I-Sera wrote: watch The Seaside Motel. It's a comedy drama and a lil bit mature. the role is Ikuta Toma <3

Thanks so much Sera..I will check this out! Is this a movie?

*It looks good but I am looking more for dramas*
Jeaniessi wrote: Wow! A smorgesboard! I'm checking these out now. Thank you bunches!

You´re welcome.

The dramas are all of diffrent genres, but have the mature love and good ending.
SayItAintSoJoe wrote:
Orange Days

I second that!!! I think you said you downloaded already, so what are you waiting for? :D:D
Sorry Jeanie, it seems every time you ask for a recommendation, you receive a mountain. LOL Good luck with the decision. ;)
Nagareboshi is another great one (and you get to see the delectable Shota-kun.
amrita828 wrote: I second that!!! I think you said you downloaded already, so what are you waiting for? :D:D
Sorry Jeanie, it seems every time you ask for a recommendation, you receive a mountain. LOL Good luck with the decision. ;)
Nagareboshi is another great one (and you get to see the delectable Shota-kun.

I totally did download Orange Days...It is next! I started Nagareboshi but it is on hold. I need to pick it back up.

Rita, have you noticed I've really started digging into Jdramas and I have watched many of your recommendations? Thank you ever so much for all your guidance and help. You have NOT been wrong yet. I've liked everything you've recommended so far!
I've just gone back and read the beginning of this thread. In the nine months since I created it I've watched some of these, heard of most of them... downloaded and queued quite a few of them and in going back, have found a new appreciation for some of the recommendations I wrote off at first glance. Thank you to all of you! I love this thread it's been so helpful. I hope others have come here and gotten some help from all the the GREAT recommendations you have offered me! Awesome!
Jeaniessi wrote: I totally did download Orange Days...It is next! I started Nagareboshi but it is on hold. I need to pick it back up.

Rita, have you noticed I've really started digging into Jdramas and I have watched many of your recommendations? Thank you ever so much for all your guidance and help. You have NOT been wrong yet. I've liked everything you've recommended so far!

I have noticed and I'm truly happy you enjoyed what you've watched and become a J-drama lover. Soon enough you'll be the one writing recommendations for those in need (I may be the one very soon. I'm running out of ideas). ;)
I'm also honoured by your vote of confidence, just beware that my taste is very weird at times. Luckily you have a lot of material here and I'm not the only one responsible of any drama you should drop, LOL

It's great that you came back with some impressions. :)
try to watch Great Teacher Onizuka, I don't know that's mature enough or not but I recommend that. Hope you will like it