I have watched lots of Jdrama, any recommendations on good stuff that I missed? 

J-drama:

Tenno no Ryoriban 
IS - Otoko Demo Onna Demo Nai Sei
Tumbling
Kingyo Club

J-Movies
All about Lily Chou Chou
The Woman in the dunes
(Both must watch)

Kimi to Ita Mirai no Tame ni
35 sai no Koukousei
Dr. Koto Shinryojo
Nobunaga Concerto
Orthros no Inu
Gakkou no Kaidan
Shibatora
Suzuki Sensei
Tiger & Dragon
Tonbi

Hope you'll like at least some of these! :)
Ushi ni Negai Wo
N no Tame Ni
Asuko March
Brother Beat
Subete Ga F ni Naru
Gomen Ne Seishun!

^^

Date
Ikebukuro West Gate Park
Kisarazu Cat's Eye
Long Love Letter
River’s Edge Okawabata Tanteisha
ST ~ Aka to Shiro no Sousa File
S - Saigo no Keikan
Take Five
Gunshi Kanbei
Slow Dance
Iki mo dekinai natsu
Gomen Ne Seishun!
Date
dramas:
clone baby
ikemen desu ne
pin to kona
switch girl

movies;
bandage
dear friends
hanamizuki
himizu
hot road
Kanojo wa Uso Wo Aishisugiteru
Kokoro no Ito
Rinne no Ame
taiyou no uta
yuuki

Hitori Shizuka
Lady Joker
Gaiji Keisatsu
Woman
Anata no Tonari ni Dareka Iru
Recently there was Algernon ni hanabata, lunch no akka chan,death note and koinaka also I really loved ds deka
Hi!

As I've just finished Crazy for Me I realize how much these dramas mean to me, and I would love to have some recommendations based on the type of dramas I enjoy.

I love touching j-dramas with a disadvantaged protagonist which is emphasized for comedic or bonding effect. I love romances especially, but I think they should be comedic to some degree in general, despite any occasional deep heart tear. I also like it when some morals are put to the test, and then the simple, naive and odd wins in the end.

Examples: 101st Marriage Proposal, No Dropping Out: Back to School at 35, Antiquarian Bookshop Biblia's Case Files, Random Hero, GTO, HERO 2, Divorce Chaser, Mischievous Kiss, Is There a Vet in the House, I'm Mita, Your Housekeeper, Last Cinderella, Future Diary, Rebound, Switch Girl, SDB National Police Agency

Thank you!
http://mydramalist.com/12468-date-koi-to-wa-donna-...
Date is pretty funny. It is romantic, but not in the typical romcom way. It is about two peculiar people who discover what it means for people to be in love. It's really funny
37.5 no namida...such a cute little drama it had everything,love,family, bit of a spoiler but a love triangle and the main actress is such a cutie in the role..:-) and I don't usually watch a lot of dramas of this genre so take it from me its worth a watch
Mop Girl is pretty underrated. You might like it.
Nobuta wo Produce: Two guys teamed up to make their social-anxious classmate popular
Tiger & Dragon: A small-time crook became an apprentice of a master Rakugo storyteller, and his friendship and rivalry with the master's son
My Boss My Hero: A rather dim-witted yakuza returned to high school as per his boss/dad's request
Manhattan Love Story: Love polygon and hilarity galore, centered on a cafe called Manhattan
Zenkai Girl: A promising young lawyer ended up as a babysitter and slowly found herself questioning her priorities in life

Have fun browsing and watching!