So, I'm so obsessed with this show, I've re-watched it countless times, can't wait for the remakes next year,  was wondering if there are any spinoffs to watch?  Because they usually have the same plot and feeling.

Well have you watched the korean and other versions? :P and sorry to ask but are there going to be remakes of it?

Maybe you like school 2017 i heard it have kind of same guy and girl..i haven't try tho but you can watch it.

NiaEmS:

Well have you watched the korean and other versions? :P and sorry to ask but are there going to be remakes of it?

Maybe you like school 2017 i heard it have kind of same guy and girl..i haven't try tho but you can watch it.

Yeah, all of them I've re-watched many times. Yeah, the remakes are rumored to get released in 2018. Totally different cast, same story. 

https://onehallyu.com/topic/546942-japans-hana-yori-dango-getting-another-remake-in-2018/

Naiwen:

Yeah, all of them I've re-watched many times. Yeah, the remakes are rumored to get released in 2018. Totally different cast, same story. 

https://onehallyu.com/topic/546942-japans-hana-yori-dango-getting-another-remake-in-2018/

Oh thank you! and um.. do you want to watch a drama with same plot or same school theme kind of?

NiaEmS:

Oh thank you! and um.. do you want to watch a drama with same plot or same school theme kind of?

I've found a drama quite similar to it, Moon River? Have you heard of it? The same plot.

Naiwen:

I've found a drama quite similar to it, Moon River? Have you heard of it? The same plot.

no not really! is it good :P

NiaEmS:

no not really! is it good :P

Yeah, quite the same feeling as Hanadan. She's from rural Taiwan and she gets into a prestigious university with a scholarship because her high school  grades were excellent, gets into a fight with the wealthiest, most popular and hand some guys in her new school, so basically a Hanadan remake. i found it under : "Hana Yori Dango remake." So, are you excited for these remakes next year too?

Naiwen:

Yeah, quite the same feeling as Hanadan. She's from rural Taiwan and she gets into a prestigious university with a scholarship because her high school  grades were excellent, gets into a fight with the wealthiest, most popular and hand some guys in her new school, so basically a Hanadan remake. i found it under : "Hana Yori Dango remake." So, are you excited for these remakes next year too?

Yup! ^^ very excited 

I have seen them all. 

Hana Yori Dango- 90's Movie

Meteor Garden and Meteor Garden 2- Early 2000's Taiwanese version

Hana Yori Dango and Hana Yori Dango 2- Japanese dramas

Boys Over Flowers- Korean version

Let's Watch the Meteor Shower and Let's Watch the Meteor Shower Again- Mainland China versions

Tama:

that rumor was false, there is no new remake

http://aramajapan.com/news/rumors-new-hana-yori-dango-remake-false-says-author-yoko-kamio/81751/

In any case, I'll be eagerly waiting for the sequel.

Besides the rumor of a japanese remake, there was also a rumor of a taiwanese remake which is already confirmed and in the making (airing on 2018). You can read about it here