THIS IS FOR US JAPANESE DRAMA/MOVIE FANS.   

PUT DOWN YOUR FAVORITE JAPANESE DRAMA/MOVIE OSTS DOWN BELOW AND LET OTHERS LISTEN TO IT AND EXPLORE MORE. COMMENT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT OF YOUR FAVORITE DRAMA/MOVIE OSTS. 

TATTA HITOTSU NO KOI- HARUKANRU OMOI

NOBUTA WO PRODUCE- GREEN WILLOW

HAMMER SESSION-  衝撃的授業

GOKUSEN 2- KIZUNA 

Definitely the ending from Quartet, Otona no Okite by Shiina Ringo (written for the fictional band 'Doughnuts Hole')

(This is the TV version, since it's unfortunately difficult to find a full version online that isn't a cover haha)

oooo i haven't watched too many japanese dramas or movies but this song really stuck out to me.

SECRET BASE ~ KIMI GA KURETA MONO

it's from ANOHANA : THE FLOWER WE SAW THAT DAY

nothing cant beat this

Used to love watching Dorama, mostly are sad ending and tears jerking.. ;/ Have many favorites ost but this one is from my fave  Japanese singer Utada Hikaru - Prisoner of Love (Last Friend OST). 

https://youtu.be/W6QjKT1A2pI

This topic is interesting as I have many favorite songs, but mostly are either from ending or opening theme. I don't know if you can consider that (opening/ending) as part of OST's as they normally come in separate package of the CD...but if you do, I think I might end up spamming this thread with many posts....LOL

Back to OST, I found that many recent dramas don't really have something that can catch your attention as compared to older dramas...not saying it wasn't good but it's just that...well.... unnoticeable...While they do have good opening/ending songs, the BGM is nothing to compared to 90's and early 2000's dramas...with the exception of Taiga dramas of course...

That being said, here is one that I like as a starter....from Dr. Koto Shinryoujo

This drama has many good songs...Beach Boys

This one has many good songs too....Long Vacation

From Iryuu Team Medical Dragon....

This is my favorite Taiga drama theme...from Fuurin Kazan

Here is the opening...very powerful...march theme

I love the melody because it's really catchy, recognizable and easy to remember even in different variation, like in this one

And it gives different feel with different instrumentation...

While this type of music might not be my cup of tea, i kind of like all the OSTs in Liar Game...they worked so perfectly with the plot...or should i say the OST is what make this drama great?

And this is my favorite track from 2nd season (love the organ sound)

While looking for the youtube videos, i learned that the man behind this is Nakata Yasutaka, the same person who produced Capsule, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and Perfume...