Watched the first ep today :) I'm pretty intrigued and I can't wait to see more. :D :D :D
This series reminds me fo Sex and the City sooo much. I think I'll enjoy it even more though. XD
goldenseal50 wrote: lol I am 53

WHAT? ur kiddin right, well if u r then u must be a genius! I nvr met a 53 yr old person who watches online and chat =P
Going to watch ep2....now
ep 2, it was really great but... aww, poor Sakura being dragged into some Lavu Geimu . As much as I adore Haruma, it seems like she's going to get hurt by him because of some jealous rich girl. Too bad for her. I'm a drama newbie so it's the first one with Naohito and I'm really beginning to like him - going to check some more of his stuff. Very curious about the next episode, some interesting hints in the preview.
I really like the cast and the story is not bad either... but can't they already forget the messy women character? I really can't identify myself with her, so it just irritate me. It's okey if she doesn't follow the trend or dresses comfortably, but why have to live in untidiness?
its really quite a good drama i like how there are multiple arcs and even tho the lead is obvious its not like the other characters are just ignored. i also really love endo shouzo lol. hilarious to see him in a drama i did see tanaka naoki recently in yuusha yoshio 2 the sportsland part was also quite interesting, japan has really nice facilities. cant wait for 3!
I loved the first episode, I mean, I usually don't like Japanese dramas, but once I start watching something, I cant drop them, maybe the ending is going to be good, maybe the next episode is going to be good or sometimes the story is good, but not the acting. But I think its the first japanese drama, I actually like and I can't wait for the next episode :3
Just watched episode 2 and I cant wait for episode 3!!!! I am pretty confident that this will be a great drama
I have got a question :) Is it only me or does it seem like Hiroto actually likes the rich girl? Or could they be brother and sister? I mean why else would he do her this favor? Let me know what you all think
squishy8i8 wrote: I have got a question :)

Is it only me or does it seem like Hiroto actually likes the rich girl? Or could they be brother and sister? I mean why else would he do her this favor?

Let me know what you all think

Actually, I don't think they're brother and sister, why would his sister give him money? I aslo thought about that he's in love with the rich girl...
Krisssu wrote: Actually, I don't think they're brother and sister, why would his sister give him money? I aslo thought about that he's in love with the rich girl...

I thought they were, the two had that vibe going on...or at least to me. My sister bribes me all the time with money, but this incident their in does seem a bit much.
I know what you mean. I thought about that too! Brother and sister was my second guess but that would be a lil weird. Good to know that there is also someone who has thought of him liking the rich girl (what was her name?) :):):)
I told myself I won't watch any airing dramas but I was really curious about this one and watched 1st 2 episodes. Gotta say I don't regret starting it...it was pretty good. Hot and sexy! Looking forward to next episode~
I don't know if someone asked already but I don't want to read spoilers xD... emm which video stream are u guys using? I started but I couldn't finish ep 1 because I couldn't see Naohito's face >.>