SumiTheCat:

Hello!

Advertisement time! (for dramas of course)

Just wanted to say that I started Super Rich (only 1 episode watched so far) but I really liked the first episode. 

Fans of 30 sai made... will be happy to see their favorites actors in this, but truly the main character (played by Eguchi Noriko ) is really endearing. Nice supporting cast too!

The settings and expected relationships between the team members somehow reminded me of Sekai Ichi Muzukashii Koi, but with a more serious and (maybe ?) realistic atmosphere. 

I'm looking forward to the next episodes.

I'm watching Super Rich too! Fell in love with the actress in episode 1. She somehow manages to look domineering and yet, quite cute when she smiles ^^

J Dorama Club:

✨The JDC has an official Logo now ✨
Thank you to all the participants and contributors.

*✧The statistics for transparency*✧:
༓At the point of the contest the JDC had 27 members.
༓10 members voted in the competition.
༓8 non-members participated in the vote.
༓4 votes went to the mascot "one maneki neko" (by Normie92 & moi)
⭐9 votes went to the logo "two maneki neko" (by Old Anime Lady) ⭐
༓ 5 votes went to the logo "circle of Kabuki masks" (by Old Anime Lady)

Also sorry for the late update. Work was though since last Friday.
Hope you are all well, enjoying your dorama and have loads of reasons to smile for the rest of the week.
Take care 

your JDC

Looks good JDC :)

SumiTheCat:

Hello!

Advertisement time! (for dramas of course)

Just wanted to say that I started Super Rich (only 1 episode watched so far) but I really liked the first episode. 

Fans of 30 sai made... will be happy to see their favorites actors in this, but truly the main character (played by Eguchi Noriko ) is really endearing. Nice supporting cast too!

The settings and expected relationships between the team members somehow reminded me of Sekai Ichi Muzukashii Koi, but with a more serious and (maybe ?) realistic atmosphere. 

I'm looking forward to the next episodes.

So happy that Eguchi FINALLY gets a leading role in a prime-time drama :). I'm looking forward to watching it.

J Dorama Club:
✨The JDC has an official Logo now ✨

Thanks for compiling the voting results!

chiha patlnwza55:

I'm watching Super Rich too! Fell in love with the actress in episode 1. She somehow manages to look domineering and yet, quite cute when she smiles ^^

She is indeed doing a great job portraying her character. I'm not used to see her in this kind of role but I'm glad she was offered this role because she can finally displays her skills. 

Here, despite her character being peculiar, she manages to make her touching and we want to support her!

kura2ninja:

So happy that Eguchi FINALLY gets a leading role in a prime-time drama :). I'm looking forward to watching it. 

Indeed. I never realised she could be such a great lead even if she always did a good job in the few roles where I watched her previously. 

I'm slightly regretting starting this one while it airs because second episode only makes me want to watch more. Waiting every week might be difficult. If it stays as it is, it might be the good surprise and a favorite of the season.

Aight folks - I added okaeri mone to the profile as a fav of the club right now. Should I add Super Rich as well? What are your current favs everyone?

Current fave: 30 Kin Sore wa 30-sai Miman Okotowari no Koi

Just waiting on eps. 5 and 6 to get subbed!

Current fave: Junkyouju Takatsuki Akira no Suisatsu 2

Loved the first season a lot :D  This season's Ep 4 was subbed yesterday and I can't wait to watch it today !! 

J Dorama Club:

Aight folks - I added okaeri mone to the profile as a fav of the club right now. Should I add Super Rich as well? What are your current favs everyone?

About Super Rich, I don't know if two people liking the drama is enough, but if it is, then go ahead. 

At least it's my fav of the moment but I'm not watching many of them yet.

Are you planning to add the favorites each season? That would be nice to know what people are enjoying to watch among currently airing dramas, so that other people would maybe discover dramas they didn't plan to watch at first.

I made two badges for the club with Aragaki Yui. ^^ 

Of the currently airing dramas my favorites in order are

1. Solomon no Gisho
  2. Shinhannin Flag
  3. Kieta Hatsukoi
  4. Mushoboke
  5. Gunjo Ryoiki
  6. Super Rich
  7. Saiai
  8. Gohoubi Gohan×
  9. Samurai Kasaan×

Of the other dramas I'm simultaneously watching, my favorite is Mahoro Ekimae Bangaichi

Can I join this club? I’m not sure how to join but I love Jdramas.

PrincessJirachi:

Can I join this club? I’m not sure how to join but I love Jdramas.

I think you're already in  :)).....Have you seen the mascot account of J Dorama Club

Here is the link https://mydramalist.com/profile/JDoramaClub

moonchild:
I made two badges for the club with Aragaki Yui. ^^

Thank you :D.

I'm currently watching a bunch of Jdramas because I have no self-control, but Koi Desu and Kieta Hatsukoi are my ultimate comfort watch at this moment.