Hey JDC, I made a bingo with currently airing jdramas https://mydramalist.com/profile/Nada_SouSou/feeds/eNQgJTy

I know many of y'all aren't active on the feeds but I'm just sharing it anyway :)

kura2ninja:
I'm currently watching a bunch of Jdramas because I have no self-control, but Koi Desu and Kieta Hatsukoi are my ultimate comfort watch at this moment.

Making a note for Koi Desu. Kieta Hatsukoi is already on my watchlist. 

Has anyone watched Shanai Marriage Honey and can share their thoughts on it? I watched one episode but I'm not convinced to continue. ^^' 

moonchild:
Has anyone watched Shanai Marriage Honey and can share their thoughts on it? I watched one episode but I'm not convinced to continue. ^^' 

If you want pure fluff with lots of kissing scenes, it's fine, and you can binge it quickly, but I wouldn't really say it's "good." If you don't feel like continuing, you're not missing much.

Hi! I'd like to join! I've never been a member of a club before but I like JDramas and I always feel like there's not enough places to talk about them! 

I've been watching  jdramas for about 15 years now, they're the only Asian dramas I'm interested in watching... I just don't have the time for any others. I started watching dramas because I liked anime, then I started watching anime musicals and from that I started liking the actors in them, so see more of them I started watching dramas and I haven't looked back since. I like following actors and idols a lot. I have over 10 dramas on cw list rn because this season is really great. My favorites from this season so far have been Saiai and Avalanche. 

maclou:
Hi! I'd like to join! I've never been a member of a club before but I like JDramas and I always feel like there's not enough places to talk about them!

Hey there Welcome :))  It's also possible to send a DM and a friend request to J Dorama Club's Profile, it's all still fresh but here's the link https://mydramalist.com/profile/JDoramaClub

xinya:

If you want pure fluff with lots of kissing scenes, it's fine, and you can binge it quickly, but I wouldn't really say it's "good." If you don't feel like continuing, you're not missing much.

Thank you. I'll put it on hold for now. Might come back to it when I'm in need of fluff. ^^ 

moonchild:

Making a note for Koi Desu. Kieta Hatsukoi is already on my watchlist. 

Two words: steamy fluff. There is literally no plot, and there are a lot of convenient clichés to propel the narrative. I started watching it on a bad day because I hoped the fluff would lift my mood but it didn't and I had to put it on hold. Finally gave it a 7.5/10. Cute but mindless fluff.

chiha patlnwza55:

Two words: steamy fluff. There is literally no plot, and there are a lot of convenient clichés to propel the narrative. I started watching it on a bad day because I hoped the fluff would lift my mood but it didn't and I had to put it on hold. Finally gave it a 7.5/10. Cute but mindless fluff.

Maybe I wasn't in the right mood for this when I started it, but like in your case, it did nothing for me.

chiha patlnwza55:

"Two words: steamy fluff. There is literally no plot "
  Yess..

Bluebells:

stop spamming in every forum 

Like Fairiela ? :)  are there double standards? 

Bluebells:

she is japanese and can spam ur not  

So you ethnically discriminate  me ?

DmXas:

So you ethnically discriminate  me ?

Let this kind of people go, it's not worth it ^_*  Talk about J doramas as much as you want bc that's what this forum is for. (•◡•)

Shenmi:

I think you're already in  :)).....Have you seen the mascot account of J Dorama Club

Here is the link https://mydramalist.com/profile/JDoramaClub

Thank you!