Hello to all the new members!

@Frankie, feel free to ask any recommendation.
There is also the possibility to consult the recommendations parts on the forums, you might find what you're looking for.

Pot-Pourri Haru:

bienvenu au club Frankie! ^-^

Thanks so much ! 

I was told that a person named Haru likes Kamen Rider (Tokusatsu) and I would like to have some recommendations. Feel free to answer me :) 

(https://mydramalist.com/profile/fhaseune/feeds/qNdEvCp)

SumiTheCat:

Hello to all the new members!

@Frankie, feel free to ask any recommendation.
There is also the possibility to consult the recommendations parts on the forums, you might find what you're looking for.

Thank you! It's my first time here, I could be disoriented in the /Forum section sometimes :')
I'll explore this and if you see quick deletions of msgs... that's normal :')

Frankie:
Haru likes Kamen Rider

Never heard of that person.
(Who outed me?!)

Ahem. This is a lot of pressure. Oh my.
Ehm. Anyhow.
I can only give right answers, because Kamen Rider RULES.

Mhm Kamen Rider Black is what I enjoyed. It is a new interpretation of the original Kamen Rider. More drama, but also loads of fun. Maybe check that out? If you haven't already? 

Pot-Pourri Haru:

(Who outed me?!)

Ehm. Anyhow.

Mhm Kamen Rider Black is what I enjoyed. It is a new interpretation of the original Kamen Rider. More drama, but also loads of fun. Maybe check that out? If you haven't already? 

Recommended by   (☞゚ヮ゚)☞  Chiha 

Go watch this, i like dramas and problems. TY!

Hi, guys. So I ended up bingeing the first four episodes of Super Rich, despite my original intention of waiting until it's finished. I must say that it really exceeded my expectations! I liked it that the female lead has this believable combination of bluntness and open-heartedness (which really makes sense considering her background). And now I must suffer waiting for the rest of the episodes :D

Frankie:

Recommended by   (☞゚ヮ゚)☞  Chiha 

Go watch this, i like dramas and problems. TY!

No need to censor me :) I hope you two have some good convos, I might even be intrested enough to watch Kamen Rider

Pot-Pourri Haru:

(Who outed me?!)

Ehm. Anyhow.

Ahhh hope you don't mind >-<

kura2ninja:

Hi, guys. So I ended up bingeing the first four episodes of Super Rich, despite my original intention of waiting until it's finished. I must say that it really exceeded my expectations! I liked it that the female lead has this believable combination of bluntness and open-heartedness (which really makes sense considering her background). And now I must suffer waiting for the rest of the episodes :D

Irozuku was taking forever to release first episode, it was agonising~ I'm waiting for it to be released halfway now ^^

kura2ninja:

Welcome to the club! Let's suffer together!

I've also started Nihon Chinbatsu: Kibo no Hito, and it is also a pretty strong drama -the strongest of the few I've seen this season so far. Not really a surprise considering it benefits from the Netflix means, and most of all, considering its amazing cast.

Frankie:

I was told that a person named Haru likes Kamen Rider (Tokusatsu) and I would like to have some recommendations. Feel free to answer me :) 

(https://mydramalist.com/profile/fhaseune/feeds/qNdEvCp)

I'm so sorry someone said Kamen Rider I just couldn't not answer this, but I'm happy to discover more people that like toku !! I only knew about two users and it seems my list is finally growing :D

laia:

I'm so sorry someone said Kamen Rider I just couldn't not answer this, but I'm happy to discover more people that like toku !! I only knew about two users and it seems my list is finally growing :D

I wanted to mention you too but I was afraid I'd put you on the spot like I did for Haru ? 

chiha patlnwza55:

I wanted to mention you too but I was afraid I'd put you on the spot like I did for Haru ? 

oh nono, don't worry !! I'm always happy to meet new people who like the same things as me, ><

See the club is working ..already bringing people together!
If anyone is interested I will be starting the Winter 2022 line up article soon and want it on the editors desk by the first week of december.  It will cover the upcoming season December 2021- February 2022
Example is this https://mydramalist.com/article/fall-japanese-dramas-september-november-2021
Just DM if you are interested.  Chiha helped last time and it was great!

Old_Anime_Lady:

See the club is working ..already bringing people together!
If anyone is interested I will be starting the Winter 2022 line up article soon and want it on the editors desk by the first week of december.  It will cover the upcoming season December 2021- February 2022
Example is this https://mydramalist.com/article/fall-japanese-dramas-september-november-2021
Just DM if you are interested.  Chiha helped last time and it was great!

It would be swell if someone came forward for this. This November and next December I might be a bit busy on my end so I don't know if I'll be able to pitch in. Sorry OAL :') It was a fun thing though and many dorama viewers appreciate these articles ^^