Right now, I’m watching Dr. white and the taiga for this year

laia:

I see! I probably won't check it until I finish all the sentai series I've planned to watch, but it seems interesting. I've read it's inspired in the folktale of Momotaro (which will be represented by the red ranger - Don Momotaro). 

The others represent his friends animals in the story (Blue- SaruBrother, Pink (first male pink!) - KijiBrother and Black - InuBrother). The yellow represents the Oni (despite being a villain in the tale, here is one of the mains) and she will be OniSister. 

I found a thread on Twitter that describes the characters and villains a little if you're interested: https://twitter.com/TLSavage6/status/1491266166710747138?t=qa-Phe0qW-3X3_EnX52Xmw&s=19

*Sorry for writing too much :'D

Oh thanks a lot for the link. It was pretty interesting to read, and I like the idea that this team is rooted in Japanese folktales!
Surpised to see that the hero of the 45th series will still be there... wondering if it's for a short amount of time.
But I'm digressing. 

And I don't think it was too long (but I tend to post long comments...)

River Cloud:
I'll definitely need some light and simple and quick Dorama energy in between these challenges else I'll be exhausted. JDoramas feel so uplifting that way ( ◜‿◝ )♡

I do agree about the energy you can get from watching some Jdramas. They are not all light and bright but the silly ones can help a lot with coping with hard days at school/work!

Thanks a lot to all of you who aswered about what they watch, so many dramas to look forward to!

Thanks for the reminder @OAL. I'm eyeing some of the movies available.

Wow the lineups look amazing!

I made another badge

Mon:

I made another badge

Love it

Mon:
I made another badge

Pretty cool.... love the mystery of her attitude in black and white 

Old_Anime_Lady:

Love it

Shenmi:

Pretty cool.... love the mystery of her attitude in black and white 

Thank you! 

Has ANYONE here seen any of the movies shown during this years Japanese filme festival Online?
If so can you please tell me your thoughts I would like to include them in an article.
https://jff.jpf.go.jp/watch/jffonline2022/

I am looking for thoughts like "Loved the visuals but the story was bland" or "This was unexpectedly enjoyable" I do not need an essay but if you wanna type one that's okay too.

Thank you so much for your participation. My favorite this year is still The Floating Castle the end scene will stay with me for a while

Old_Anime_Lady:

Has ANYONE here seen any of the movies shown during this years Japanese filme festival Online?
If so can you please tell me your thoughts I would like to include them in an article.
https://jff.jpf.go.jp/watch/jffonline2022/

I am looking for thoughts like "Loved the visuals but the story was bland" or "This was unexpectedly enjoyable" I do not need an essay but if you wanna type one that's okay too.

Thank you so much for your participation. My favorite this year is still The Floating Castle the end scene will stay with me for a while

I haven't seen this but the trailer itself seems so fun and enjoyable :D

Can I join too? It seems a great place to talk about Japanese drama :)

Check out this link: Ghibli Animation on Instagram 

I didn't know that Ghibli Studios had live action plays too. This is of Spirited Away and Kamishiraishi Mone is the lead girl.

Yeah watched several of them. I wrote short comment about each on friend feeds. My favorite was Happy Flight. It was very funny and entertaining, even though nothing special on the visual and cinematography.

TimiZero:

Yeah watched several of them. I wrote short comment about each on friend feeds. My favorite was Happy Flight. It was very funny and entertaining, even though nothing special on the visual and cinematography.

Okay I will search for the posts thank you so much