Snowy snow:
I would love to join this club

Welcome to the Club! 

It's been almost a month for the jdc, anyway this is something I posted on the feeds too, these are all currently airing jdramas

Japanese series available legally subbed:
1. Nihon Chinbotsu: Kibo no Hito
2. Utsukushii Kare (bl)
3. Kieta Hatsukoi (bl)
4. Watashi no Tadashi Onichan

Japanese fansubbed series:
1. Soredemo Ai wo Chikaimasu ka?
2. Gohoubi Gohan
3. Saiai
4. Solomon no Gisho (wowow)
5. Wadake no Otokotachi
6. Snack Kizutsuki
7. Mushoboke
8. Gunjo Ryoiki
9. Kotodamasou (horror)
10. Rasen no Meikyu: DNA Kagaku Sosa
11. Saiai no Hito: The Other Side of Nihon Chinbotsu
12. Shinhannin Flag
13. Samurai Kapasan
14. Junkyouju Takatsuki Akira no Suisatsu 2
15. Radiation House 2
16. Super Rich
17. Tsumari Suki tte iitai n Dakedo,
18. Rinko-san wa Shite Mitai
19. Koi Desu: Yankee-kun to Hakujou Garu
20. Konin Todoke ni Han wo Oshita dake desu ga
21. Kono Hatsukoi wa Fiction desu

*Problematic subs:
(Check comments)
1. Come Come Everybody (asadora)
2. Seiten wo Tsuke (taiga)

Japanese unsubbed series:
1. Zenkamono (new)
2. Kao Dake Sensei
3. Tsumugu (new)
4. Kenjusho: Mitsukuni Ko to Ore
5. Nigatsu no Shosha: Zettai Gokaku no Kyoshitsu
6. Asagaya Shimai no Nohohon Futarigurashi
7. New World Makers
8. Aitsu ga Jozude Heta ga Boku de

Netflix really should have picked up Saiai and Super Rich. Those two are awesome (most of these dramas are awesome) and have become quite famous on mdl

chiha patlnwza55:
*Problematic subs:

Yeah, the subber for Seiten wo Tsuke takes a lot of projects (and I mean, A LOT) so it's no wonder that the progress is very slow. He said he's going to sub Come Come Everybody too, but I think there's someone else who's working on it now?

kura2ninja:

Yeah, the subber for Seiten wo Tsuke takes a lot of projects (and I mean, A LOT) so it's no wonder that the progress is very slow. He said he's going to sub Come Come Everybody too, but I think there's someone else who's working on it now?

Yeah, but they might not sub Come Come Everybody all the way. 

I'm pretty new to the world of subbers but even I have noticed how EcoTV seems to hoard all the popular ones. They even did a poll as to whether the asadora or the regular dramas should be subbed first. There's just too much on their plate and they seem to have retired? Anyway, for now Seiten wo Tsuke has been dropped

chiha patlnwza55:
It's been almost a month for the jdc, anyway this is something I posted on the feeds too, these are all currently airing jdramas

Thanks for the extensive list!

Already was planning to watch Solomon no Gisho, but will be checking out a few others you listed.
1. Saiai
2. New World Makers
3. Zenkamono

chiha patlnwza55:
It's been almost a month for the jdc

True - thanks for the overview. I have a couple of days off and can take care of club business. Thank you everyone for your patience. 〜(><)〜

I want to join :)

Hi, I'm trying to watch more doramas. I would love to join

Annie16:

Hi, I'm trying to watch more doramas. I would love to join

Of course you are welcome but as you might have noticed it's quiet for over a month now and it seems people tent to be more on the feeds. But if you want to watch more doramas check out the first pages of this thread where you can find lists and some reviews. 

If you have any question about doramas just ask away.... somebody will answer,  probably me if no one else respons xD

Hello !! 

I am newcomer in J-Dramaland , I want to be a member so that I can get good recommendations and find friends with same interest 

I'd love to join! :)

Hey, guys, how are you doing? I hope everyone is doing well. What are you guys watching and how do you like them so far?

I've managed to shirk my RL responsibilities finish some Japanese dramas in December-January. Objectively, I think the best of them is Zenkamono, which is about a rookie probation officer, played by Arimura Kasumi. While watching it, sometimes her character would piss me off so much because of her naivety and high-sounding idealism--but that's to be expected, because she's still new on the job. I'm glad that it's only 6 episodes long, about 30 minutes each, because it went to some dark places and I don't think I could handle it if it's longer. It's a very well-written, solidly-acted drama with excellent production value, and I can't recommend it highly enough. Be sure to check out the tags for trigger warning, though.