Mia:

Hello all. I didn't know MDL have clubs and particularly J-Dorama club!

I used to watch Japanese Dorama like about 10-15 years ago, rarely watch them now, but I'd like to catch up :) 

For 2023-aired ones, I only watched Mitaraike, Enjou Suru and One Piece . I quite enjoyed them both, the latter more than the former. 

Welcome to the club and back to the world of dramas.

Old_Anime_Lady:

Welcome to the club and back to the world of dramas.

Thanks! ❤ Happy to find this community.

Btw, got a question about Zom 100 the movie. Did you watch the anime as well?

Would you recommend watching this if someone has watched the anime version?

Can I join this club? I've been lurking around this club since 2021? (if I'm not mistaken) just feels like wanted to be part of the club officially today

I'm getting off from watching jdrama since 2021 until last September.I got back into watching jdrama with  Shouri no Houteishiki in October 2023 (I dropped the drama anyway..I didn't feel like wanted to continue it)

Is anyone here watching this one?https://mydramalist.com/747477-kazoku-dakara-aishitan-janakute-aishita-no-ga-kazoku-datta

I recently finished the drama that I mentioned above (I mean Kazoku dakara) I really like it! I don't know if there's other recent jdrama that could top Kazoku dakara

I would like to join in!
My first jmovie was "Little Forest" and "Wood Job".
I am currently obsessed with jdrama and trying to catch up.

The blue sky:
Can I join this club?

Thanks for joining and welcome to the club!

anyyy:
I would like to join in!

Welcome!

The blue sky:
I recently finished the drama that I mentioned above (I mean Kazoku dakara) I really like it! I don't know if there's other recent jdrama that could top Kazoku dakara

I personally haven't watched the said drama, but the line-up looks promising (Nishikido and Kawai was in Futekisetsu too) so maybe I will give it a try. 

TimiZero:

Thanks for joining and welcome to the club!

Welcome!

I personally haven't watched the said drama, but the line-up looks promising (Nishikido and Kawai was in Futekisetsu too) so maybe I will give it a try. 

Please give it a try! a must watch for every jdrama fan.It's been a long time since my last interaction with you @TimiZero (I bet you don't even remember me anymore coz it's been years since our last interaction)

The blue sky:

Please give it a try! a must watch for every jdrama fan.It's been a long time since my last interaction with you @TimiZero (I bet you don't even remember me anymore coz it's been years since our last interaction)

Of course I still remember you! Diehard fan of Ashida Mana...haha.

Will watch that one for sure.

Why am I finding out about this club only now?! I would love to become a member!

mj_babec358:

Why am I finding out about this club only now?! I would love to become a member!

Welcome to the club, hope you find more J recommendations to enjoy!

mj_babec358:

Hi! welcome to the club :)

anyyy:

Welcome to the club, hope you find more J recommendations to enjoy!

The blue sky:

Hi! welcome to the club :)

Thanks for the welcomes<33

Anyone knows if Seigi no Tenbin S2 is available anywhere with subs?

Jelena Petrovic:

Anyone knows if Seigi no Tenbin S2 is available anywhere with subs?

https://miamaw-subs.com/seigi-no-tenbin-season-2/

Here you go 🙂

Thank you @Thyella!!!

Hi..I love to join.