in case you are still searching for the songs.. if you want Kamenashi's solo, maybe you can try Zutto (from Chain album) and Aishiteru Kara (from Love yourself single).. as for KAT-TUN, maybe Bokura no Machi de (3rd single), Your Side (from Yorokobi no Uta single), Crazy Love (highly recommended, from Keep the faith single).. I have lots more I can recommend, but I should control myself xD so here are some...and basically I only listed the slow-tempo, melodic songs :D
kdramaa wrote: Guys help! I'm new to KAT-TUN(& jpop in general) I really really liked their song Kizuna by kamenashi. Are there any similar songs to this???? i really liked that husky voice he had

in case you are still searching for the songs..
if you want Kamenashi's solo, maybe you can try Zutto (from Chain album) and Aishiteru Kara (from Love yourself single)..
as for KAT-TUN, maybe Bokura no Machi de (3rd single), Your Side (from Yorokobi no Uta single), Crazy Love (highly recommended, from Keep the faith single)..
I have lots more I can recommend, but I should control myself xD so here are some...and basically I only listed the slow-tempo, melodic songs :D
Former KAT-TUN member, Taguchi Junnosuke to release solo Single!

http://aramajapan.com/news/63164/63164/

I thought this person would take his personal life seriously and yet this happened. This is unfair with Kame, Maru and Ueda :(