anyone know where you can get kattun mp3s? i've looked on itunes and amazon but no go :(
Waaa i really loove them...especially Kame-chan:X He is my favorite actor i recently rewatched Cartoon KAT-TUN and I really wanted to try this "game" 1.Who would be your husband? If Jin was in the group i would chose him because i think he is someone who I can trust.I really think that in a marriage you have to get on some point where the love is tranformed in familarity...and I think I could spend my entire life with him because he gives some kind of safety. 2.Who would be your lover? This is simple...Kame-kun.He is my ideal japanase type(if I can say this)...I really think I wouldn't get bored with him, because something new would happen all the time...I just really love him:X 3.Who would be your pet? I think that a pet is very imprtant for a person because when there is a hard time yiu can always talk to it and not be judge...so I'll sau Ueda...He really gives me the felling that he would stay in front of me and listen without saying anythig...and I could play with him all the time:D 4.Who would be your brother? That would be Koki:))....I really like that guy, he is so funy..iis the perfect big brother, the one I can always lean on and tell stupid things and present him to my friends:d 5.Who would be your bestfriend? Nakamaru..he looks like someone who is kind and would argue with me on stupid things but always let me win in the end:P 6.Who would be your cousin? Taguchi..I really don't feel the need to have him all the time near me..but I think I would love to spend an entire day with him 3 or 4 times on year:))
So...TO THE LIMIT is an amazing song!!!!!
Sharing some Koki love. :D

^^^^^^^^^Likes this last one!!!
Aya97 wrote:
i recently rewatched Cartoon KAT-TUN and I really wanted to try this "game"

I <3 this game, lol. I'm just going to copy/paste my answer from the other thread because it hasn't changed

My answer:[list=1]

[*] Husband-Junnosuke Taguchi (He could make me laugh all day long and seems very responsible)

[*] Lover-Jin Akanishi (this was tough between him and Koki, but Jin looks like he's bigger and stronger so he won. I would definitely never trust him, lol)

[*] Pet-Tatsuya Ueda (He would be a furry little pet, like a tiny dog or squirrel, that I carry around everywhere, or maybe a fairy, hehe)

[*] Brother-Koki Tanaka (He seems very dependable and would beat someone up if they messed with me)

[*] Best friend-Yuichi Nakamaru (Seems like a good listener who will always be at your side)

[*] Second Cousin-Kazuya Kamenashi (I like him, but someone had to be the second cousin, hehe. He would be a good runner up for pet or best friend.)

[/list]

TO THE LIMIT (Full PV)

Maru for the Win!!!
VioletSakura wrote:

I love it too! Sorry the quality is so bad; it just got posted. I've been waiting for it for a while!!!
yankumicho wrote: I love it too! Sorry the quality is so bad; it just got posted. I've been waiting for it for a while!!!

And it will be deleted soon, I'm sure, you can never find normal quality JPop PVs on YouTube... I'm happy I got to see it...
VioletSakura wrote: And it will be deleted soon, I'm sure, you can never find normal quality JPop PVs on YouTube... I'm happy I got to see it...

Me too. I'm also glad to see it before it's undoubtedly removed. I wish the company would understand that they have fans elsewhere and create a channel for their music, like so many k-pop companies do.
yankumicho wrote: Me too. I'm also glad to see it before it's undoubtedly removed. I wish the company would understand that they have fans elsewhere and create a channel for their music, like so many k-pop companies do.

I don't know when they will come to understand that obvious fact...
OMG I love the song ^O^/. I was a bit disappointed in the album but that song rocks! GO KAT-TUN!!
VioletSakura wrote: I don't know when they will come to understand that obvious fact...

They would gain more and more popularity, and people would still dl them, but they might garner more interest than before.
twinklelie wrote: OMG I love the song ^O^/. I was a bit disappointed in the album but that song rocks! GO KAT-TUN!!

I haven't heard the whole album yet. But I have to agree--this song is a really good one!