yankumicho wrote: They would gain more and more popularity, and people would still dl them, but they might garner more interest than before.

I'm starting to think maybe they don't care about foreign audience and concentrate only on Japanese market...
yankumicho wrote: I haven't heard the whole album yet. But I have to agree--this song is a really good one!

It's a good song, but I still prefer their older style... Their 'Break the Records -by you & for you-' album is a masterpiece, especially love Water Dance, Kame's solo 1582, Moon... and their singles: Rescue, Don't You Ever Stop, Bokura no Machi de (I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SONG!)...
Their No More Pain album is not bad either, several notable songs for me being: Love Yourself-Kimi ga Kirai na Kimi ga Suki, No More Pain, D-Motion...
VioletSakura wrote: I'm starting to think maybe they don't care about foreign audience and concentrate only on Japanese market...

It's a good song, but I still prefer their older style... Their 'Break the Records -by you & for you-' album is a masterpiece, especially love Water Dance, Kame's solo 1582, Moon... and their singles: Rescue, Don't You Ever Stop, Bokura no Machi de (I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SONG!)...
Their No More Pain album is not bad either, several notable songs for me being: Love Yourself-Kimi ga Kirai na Kimi ga Suki, No More Pain, D-Motion...

Me too. I think they want their focus in Japan and Southeast Asia.

I love most of the songs I've heard by them. I don't have albums because I can't afford 30 dollars for a cd every 3-4 months. The import fees are killer.
KAT-TUN~ <3 They're the first JE band I found out about and they're still my favorite. :) I love their new single, but I'm kinda sad about how the sales seem lower than usual.
yankumicho wrote: Me too. I'm also glad to see it before it's undoubtedly removed. I wish the company would understand that they have fans elsewhere and create a channel for their music, like so many k-pop companies do.

Fortunately, there are some Japanese companies that do this. Hello Project is one. :D
Sleepninja wrote: Fortunately, there are some Japanese companies that do this. Hello Project is one. :D

Thank you for letting me know. I didn't know that.
yankumicho wrote: Thank you for letting me know. I didn't know that.

Yep I think there is an Up Fron Channel and then there is a channel for each group. I'm subscribed to the C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, and Berryz Koubou channels.
http://kt-newsinfo.livejournal.com/163394.html

Report about Ueda being in a new movie in 2013. Evidently, this movie also has Okada from Kanjani8, Miura Haruma, and Inoue Mao.

Happy 29th Birthday, Nakamaru-kun!!!!
Wow, 29 already? Where did the time go?

My 24th birthday is getting closer. D:
Sleepninja wrote: Wow, 29 already? Where did the time go?

My 24th birthday is getting closer. D:

I know right, I'll be 26 in less than 6 months.
yankumicho wrote: I know right, I'll be 26 in less than 6 months.

It seems like it was just yesterday that I turned 18. Why is it that each year feels shorter than the last? :( My birthday is in November. lol
Sleepninja wrote: It seems like it was just yesterday that I turned 18. Why is it that each year feels shorter than the last? :( My birthday is in November. lol

It always goes by so fast, especially after we turn 21, but I'm not sure why. I feel I've aged a 100 years, but Maru still looks great, lol. Two girls in my Spanish class were talking about this guy that their friend moved to Costa Rica to be with, saying he was old because he was 27. o_0
yankumicho wrote: It always goes by so fast, especially after we turn 21, but I'm not sure why. I feel I've aged a 100 years, but Maru still looks great, lol. Two girls in my Spanish class were talking about this guy that their friend moved to Costa Rica to be with, saying he was old because he was 27. o_0

lol I've heard worse, there were some teenagers complaining about already being 14. They were complaining about all the work they have to do for school...and about how old they were. *facepalm*

Anyways KOKI SPAM TIME!

This video cracks me up!

The best parts of this show in my opinion. lol

Sleepninja wrote: lol I've heard worse, there were some teenagers complaining about already being 14. They were complaining about all the work they have to do for school...and about how old they were. *facepalm*

The best parts of this show in my opinion. lol

14 y.o. should not complain about anything...I'd love to have their homework.
I've seen this compilation 85 times and it never ceases to have me almost in tears with laughter. Poor Junno.
So I know I've mentioned a bucnh of times how much I love Koki. Have I mentioned that I love Ueda as well? He's my other favorite. ^^