Yay, that video is one of my favs!!! So smooth.

This video below is one of my favorites! Ueda and Koki's expressions are priceless.

LOL! That episode was hilarious. I miss that show.
I haven't got through all of it yet, but I love it so much.

From the Fumetsu no Scrum MV....KAT-TUN in bowling shirts!!!
I really can't explain how much I love those guys...Kame-kun was my first asian actor and I;ve fall for him at first sight:))....nOt mentionig his voice.I really love Cartoon KAT-TUN too...but I can't find all the episodes anyone who knows where they are plese tell me<3
Aya97 wrote: I really can't explain how much I love those guys...Kame-kun was my first asian actor and I;ve fall for him at first sight:))....nOt mentionig his voice.I really love Cartoon KAT-TUN too...but I can't find all the episodes anyone who knows where they are plese tell me<3

You can find some on Dramacrazy, but I'm not sure where else.
I love KAT-TUN!! I am in particular a Nakamaru and Junno fan though:)

Junno solo :)

I love to watch him dance. He makes it look effortless!

the part around 3:30 kills me <3
when I watched the entire CHAIN concert, I was sooo amazed again by his dancing skills *-* he's such a good dancer
I've seen several screen caps of the KAT-TUN guys in pirates' outfits and it piqued my interest as to what are they up to now. I know it's a little backdated of me, but here's what the pirates' outfits are for.

It's for a commercial! :D
I really loved these guys for a very long time, they're one of the very first japanese bands I've listened to. As much as I hate being one of those crazy fangirls drooling for the same guy as everyone else, Kame was my favorite from the very beginning. I saw Kame and Jin together in Gokusen 2 and really liked the friendship between those two, but I just thought Kame was better as an actor, so I've seen pretty much everything with Kame in it lol.
There are periods in which I don't listen to that much japanese music, but if I go back and listen to "Real face" it's just as amazing as it was the first time I listened to it. Such an amazing debut song, so powerful!!! I've seen their Chain concert recently and -again-amazing atmosphere like always, so full of energy, I love it how they keep on running like crazy for the last few songs. I have to say I kinda missed Jin for a second there. Although I've always been Kame's fan, I don't think there's anything that can replace Jin's powerful voice in the beginning of "Real face". I liked "Change your world", "Lock on", "Ultimate wheel" and Junno's "Finale"[although that "sexy lady" is really funny] but it seems that their newer songs can't equal their previous ones.I'm still waiting for a massive hit or smth to prove everyone that kat-tun can still kick ass.
Guys help! I'm new to KAT-TUN(& jpop in general) I really really liked their song Kizuna by kamenashi. Are there any similar songs to this???? i really liked that husky voice he had
They were my first Asian boy band!!!!! i will always love KAT-TUN:)
What can I say, I became a Johnny's fan because of them, they used to be one of my favorite bands. So many memories I cherish and so many people I have known thanks to them, I'm grateful! Not exactly a fan anymore, their songs on the last years are not that appealing to me as eariler works, but I still care for them :)
What can I say, I became a Johnny's fan because of them, they used to be one of my favorite bands. So many memories I cherish and so many people I have known thanks to them, I'm grateful! Not exactly a fan anymore, their songs on the last years are not that appealing to me as eariler works, but I still care for them