i'm in love with one ok rock ( pronounced wan o kuroku = 1 o'clock). their music is punk, a lot like linkin park or fall out boy. there is a lot of english in their songs and the lead singer Taka's vocals are amazing. he actually was an original member of NEWS. and i'm going to see them this summer at Tokyo's summer sonic. yay!!! lol
boutux wrote: i'm in love with one ok rock ( pronounced wan o kuroku = 1 o'clock). their music is punk, a lot like linkin park or fall out boy. there is a lot of english in their songs and the lead singer Taka's vocals are amazing. he actually was an original member of NEWS. and i'm going to see them this summer at Tokyo's summer sonic. yay!!! lol

Welcome to the OOR lovers XDDD

I wish I could see them live but didn't have money to buy their tickets to London, Germany or Paris D:
Hi~ I'm also a One Ok Rock lover ♥ and I'm sooooo glad that I've got a concert ticket. @_@
Dir en grey Gackt Versailles SuG An Cafe
Gackt hands down. I have others I enjoy but Gackt will always be number one. Been loving him for 10 years!
There are many since the japanese music industry has a lot to offer, but my favorites have to be Amuro Namie, Nishino Kana, Weather Girls SPYAIR, One Ok Rock, Miura Daichi, Keita, Cimba, Exile, Uverworld, Weaver, Monkey Majik & Ketsumeishi A playlist composed of them always gets me in a good mood.
one ok rock, screw, sadie, girugamesh, the gazette, alice nine
ACID, BUCK-TICK, LAYBIAL, Distray, Romance for~and Λucifer.
i'm crazy about ONE OK ROCK, i really love them!
My top 3 are L'arc~en~Ciel, Gackt, and Arashi. But there are so many great groups out there that it's hard to list them all. <3 XD I see a lot of One Ok Rock fans! Nice!
J-pop: Kyary,AKB48,Koda Kumi,Kanon Wakeshima and in j-rock I have so many but my favorites are Dir en grey,Alice Nine,ScreW,L'Arc~en~Ciel,Gackt,Moi dix Mois,An cafe,SuG and Royz :D
Miyavi, Olivia Lufkin, The GazettE, Anna Tsuchiya, An Cafe & Ayumi Hamasaki
ONE OK ROCK, Yuya Matsushita & Arashi. :D
Radwimps, Androp, and ONE OK ROCK. Rarely listened to J-Rock though, I'm much into 90s grunge
I love Arashi, Alice Nine, Gackt, Utada Hikaru, Daizystripper, and Koda Kimi. I know...my list is a little short.