People that can’t afford the VIP subscription can use the referral program for 5 to 45 days free VIP

Send the link to a mutual, let them download the app, sign up and you get 5 days of free VIP and your friend 3 days! You can do it up to 10 times!

How to:

Go to your iQiYi app (and sign up if you haven't), go to "Me", then "Friend Referral Rewards" and then "Invite Now" at the top! 

Really easy and you and your friend get to support the boys and watch in amazing quality.

Do it weekly so you don't run out of days! Don't have anyone? Ask under #KinnPorscheTheseries on twitter/Instagram etc or here if 10 people are interested in doing this with you. 

Please share and spread this where you can. Our hardworking boys deserve KinnPorsche to be a success and need the support!

Someone can help me?
At this point I have 4 accounts now with differents IP and nothing.

I send the invitation link, I open it with another device, it sends me a link to download the app, I register and then....nothing. Just nothing.

How the hell does this works???? I tried literally 3 times and nothing.

Aylam:

Someone can help me?
At this point I have 4 accounts now with differents IP and nothing.

I send the invitation link, I open it with another device, it sends me a link to download the app, I register and then....nothing. Just nothing.

How the hell does this works???? I tried literally 3 times and nothing.

Just send your invitation link with me