Food support of KSH Bar, KSH1st CN, Just KSH at It’s Okay to Not be Okay filming site. ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

source: Twitter

i love that video lol they had a lot of fun filming YWCFTS

Rjei27:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4oo2B_20ME 

Kim Soo Hyun - The one and Only

Multitalented King. Ugh, I miss this drama. Gonna rewatch all his dramas when It’s Okay to Not be Okay ends. 

DramaReign:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyCYwPohvSE

This laughing compilation is so wholesome ahahah

Aaaah love this vid. It made me so happy! XD

episode 7!!!! 

this episode 7 highlights Kim Soo Hyun’s acting range. i don’t see KSH at all, he is 100% Moon Gang Tae! 

...and the fact that it all happen in one episode!! It makes me look forward to Gang Tae even more

DramaReign:

...and the fact that it all happen in one episode!! It makes me look forward to Gang Tae even more

especially the rooftop scene. the switch in his emotions from crying and when Jae Su comforted him and laughed... 

Rjei27:

especially the rooftop scene. the switch in his emotions from crying and when Jae Su comforted him and laughed... 

that felt sooo real!! We could literary see the arc of his emotions, or better 'feel' it. And the way he said 'yes' as a response on whether he wants his mom to regret followed by 'no', I love how in those seconds in between we could see his thinking process on his face :(( 

its like we can read the script from his face clearly 

Rjei27:

this episode 7 highlights Kim Soo Hyun’s acting range. i don’t see KSH at all, he is 100% Moon Gang Tae! 

Yes!!!! I love how in this drama, they feel like real people instead of actors doing a job. I love them.

Some comments from Naver about KSH’s acting for episode 7. I personally love this one. I’m really happy he chose this drama as his comeback. I couldn’t have asked for anything better.

“Soohyun, I'm sure you've been  receiving many scripts, but tysm for choosing an in-depth role instead of playing an obvious cool role. Cheers for a choice that isn’t easy. Please act forever. I want to see your acting forever.”

Source: Twitter