Juniko wrote: why do they have to go ? Aren't they already helping Korea by their only existence ???
(exit Juniko...)

lol! seconding that...
they are not just serving the nation.. they are SACRIFICING for ppl!!!
how more can one help the world?!?!
they are helping billion of people from many countries dealing with their life by making them laugh,cry and occasionnally throw things at their TV !
Kim Hyun Joong Song Joong Ki Lee Joon Yoon Si Yoon I'll be back...when I remember the rest...lol And I'm waiting for Kang Dong Won to come out.
Yeah, in this case being older and liking older men (actually my age) is a benefit. So Ji Sub, Yoon Kye Sang, Jang Hyuk, Kang Ji Hwan, Gong Yoo, Park Shi Hoo ~ They've all served already! And Matsuda Shota is from Japan so he doesn't ever have to go! Whoop! Jackpot! LOL. But YSY and SJK ~ :( Those two will make me sad. OH! and Jung Il Woo!
Lee Seung Gi and Leeteuk :( And I miss Kang In, but he should be back soon.
Juniko wrote: they are helping billion of people from many countries dealing with their life by making them laugh,cry and occasionnally throw things at their TV !

Totally true but somewhat still seem understated! haha.. throw things at tv?!?! more like throw the tv itself!
Sleepninja wrote: Lee Seung Gi and Leeteuk :( And I miss Kang In, but he should be back soon.

I almost want LSG to just go and get it over with so he can hurry and come back! It feels like most celebrities wait until the last damn minute! But I understand the need to establish themselves before they are absent from the scene for two years.
LisNoir wrote: Kim Hyun Joong
Song Joong Ki
Lee Joon
Yoon Si Yoon

I'll be back...when I remember the rest...lol

And I'm waiting for Kang Dong Won to come out.

DONG WON DONG WON!!! i can never forget his "psychic" eyes!!!
Plz come back with the same hairstyle!!! (* how i know thats definitely not possible & still dreaming of)
LisNoir wrote: Kim Hyun Joong
Song Joong Ki
Lee Joon
Yoon Si Yoon

I'll be back...when I remember the rest...lol

And I'm waiting for Kang Dong Won to come out.

Oh! imagine KHJ goes with his 6 packs & returns with 8?!?! *_*
MUST.GO.HIS.CONCERT.WHERE.HE.RIPS.HIS.SHIRT.
Jeaniessi wrote: Yeah, in this case being older and liking older men (actually my age) is a benefit. So Ji Sub, Yoon Kye Sang, Jang Hyuk, Kang Ji Hwan, Gong Yoo, Park Shi Hoo ~ They've all served already! And Matsuda Shota is from Japan so he doesn't ever have to go! Whoop! Jackpot! LOL.

But YSY and SJK ~ :( Those two will make me sad. OH! and Jung Il Woo!

JUNG.IL.WOO*~* (already started sobbing! someone plz get me a pail!)

P.S: How will skyekeiku respond?!?!? He is a fan right?!?! o_0
Sleepninja wrote: Lee Seung Gi and Leeteuk :( And I miss Kang In, but he should be back soon.

Talking abt SuJu... I just realised im gona die on the day SIWON leaves me!!!

NOW WHY THE HELL DID I MAKE THIS THREAD!!! Im overreacting for everything toooo early!
NahSuRin wrote: Oh! imagine KHJ goes with his 6 packs & returns with 8?!?! *_*
MUST.GO.HIS.CONCERT.WHERE.HE.RIPS.HIS.SHIRT.

\(❤o❤)/
NahSuRin wrote: Talking abt SuJu... I just realised im gona die on the day SIWON leaves me!!!

Oh noes...I forgot Siwon! JinWoon! Almost all of 2PM and 2AM (Changmin already did his service)
NahSuRin wrote: JUNG.IL.WOO*~* (already started sobbing! someone plz get me a pail!)

P.S: How will skyekeiku respond?!?!? He is a fan right?!?! o_0

Who knows about SkyeCake... I think if they took MatsuJun away he might be even more sad! LOL
Jeaniessi wrote: Who knows about SkyeCake... I think if they took MatsuJun away he might be even more sad! LOL

Jajajajajaja....He would be devastated....