I disagree with Yoon Shi Yoon - he is brilliant and really talented.

PARK SHIN YE - i can't stand her, very annoying and unnatural acting...made me cringe most of the time.
Lee Min Ho
Lee Min Ho
Park Shin Hye
Lee Min Ho, for sure is overrated..and Park Shin Hye
Hwang Jung Eum- she's just very good at screaming ;find her voice annoying
Lee Min Ho -although he did improved recently in Legend of the blue sea
I never really got the whole.. overrated.. thing until The Heirs aired and I was like... O_______O WHY IS THIS CRAP SO POPULAR? 

So for me, definitely Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye. 
I also agree with the idol-turned-actor thing, especially for the SNSD members. 
And... Song Joong-Ki is also a bit.. ehh.. for me, I don't think he's bad though!! I do think he's a bit too over hyped. xD 
Lee Min Ho's popularity is one of the worlds 7 wonders. He acted in 1 popular drama (now 2 if you count legend of the blue sea) and somehow he's everywhere. Yeah, he's good looking, but so are all the other flower boys in korea! Most of the shows he's in aren't that good. Personal taste and City Hunter where the only 2 shows I liked. Legend of the blue sea wasn't bad but it took me 3 tries to finish. There's just nothing special about him...
I think you need a good voice to really succeed as an actor and for whatever reason - I hear Lee Min Ho in one tone of voice. He may get louder or quieter when expressing anger or other emotions but I just don't feel the emotion, I hear it (if that makes sense) in the voice. 

I could probably list a few other actors/actresses who suffer from this problem (at least from my perception) but I don't want to get too negative. It's not end of the world stuff but it makes their acting ability below average and sometimes painful (if the script/scenery/music/co-stars can't compensate on their behalf).

When I saw this the first name that popped into my head was Lee Min Ho and Lee Jong Suk. Sad to say I have to add Song Joong Ki to this list ever since DOTS. 
Why Why why Why everyone is attacking park shin hye?Her acting skill is amazing.i think none but only park shin hye can act the "pinochio girl".
I think Lmh is overrated.i think he hasn't done any drama without lipstick.
Also how can anyone not be emotional watching her in miracles in cell no7?
I don't think anyone is overrated. They all work hard to get where they are and if people like them then they're doing something right. 
I'd say Suzy... Yes, she is very very pretty (and maybe her roles aren't fantastic), but I don't get the hype tbh
Lee Joong Ki

Lee Min Ho

Kim So Hyun

Park Bo Gum

Song Joong Ki

Jun Ji Hyun
Jun Ji Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Go Eun, were all so flat with their acting. Also, why is Baekhyun getting praise for his performance in Scarlet Heart? He was totally unnatural and tended to act like a little kid.

I never had a problem with Lee Jong Suk or Kim So Hyun, I always thought they were amazing in their roles

The first one that came to mind was Lee min ho. I loved city hunter but didn't care for him anywhere else.
First female to come to mind...Gong hyo jin, I think she chose decent dramas and did okay but why do people love her?? She is okay at best and normally its the plot that keeps my attention in her dramas.

Sometime Idol actors get too much credit like Yoona in K2 or TOP, but there are plenty of good idol actors that I have loved and might even call them actor-actors now.