LSG...overload...Jaja

Anyway, I was listening to one of my favorites and I love this song, I noticed the video was from MGIAG....lol

To be honest that video makes me want to watch the drama, but I hate that she acts like a lovesick puppy.....I mean he ain't pretty and was playing an...idiot..... wae? lol
LisNoir wrote: To be honest that video makes me want to watch the drama, but I hate that she acts like a lovesick puppy.....I mean he ain't pretty and was playing an...idiot..... wae? lol

Haha that is a nice video and the song is nice. And he's handsome!!!!!! (: The drama is good, and there are some really sweet/cute moments (:
Lee Seung Gi’s “Alone in Love” tops the ringtone charts

wrote: (Sorry..but what the hell is he wearing??!!..sidenote by Kamz lol)

Lee Seung Gi’s “Alone in Love” topped the ringtone charts as well after sweeping all music charts.

The pre-released song of his regular 5th album “Along in Love”, released on the 14th, has been ranked No. 1 on 9 music websites including Melon and even on ringtone charts.

As Lee Seung Gi swept all music and ringtone charts, “Lee Seung Gi effect” was proved once again. “Alone in Love” was co-composed by Lee Seung Gi and Ladi, attracting many people’s attention with its sweet lyrics and Lee Seung Gi’s tender voice.

Lee Seung Gi is releasing his 5th regular album on the 27th.

Source: TVREPORT
Haha Yay!! I 'm glad it's doing so well! lol Kamz I know! That outfit doesn't suit him. haha I guess the denim look isn't his thing. :p
hello Lee Sung Gi bro ^^
why do they still didn't give you a new main role for a drama :)
Yay!! :D Love that Seung Gi's doing well with his new single! Fighting! :D But yeah agreed that outfit doesn't really suit him haha :p

I know! I wanna see him in a new drama :D
U-Kiss loves Lee Seung Gi

wrote: Male idol group U-KISS shared a photo taken with Lee Seung Gi.

On October 15th, Kevin revealed the above picture on Twitter with a short comment, “Together with Lee Seung Gi. You’re the coolest guy, hyung! Thank you for taking a picture with us!”

In the picture U-KISS members, Kevin, Ki Sub, Dongho, and Soohyun are brightly smiling at the camera with Lee Seung Gi.

Dongho commented, “Korea’s national brother Lee Seung Gi! He glady agreed to our suggestion to take a picture together! Oh he is good looking, kind, a great actor, singer and an entertainer! We are inspired, we love you!“, showing much adoration for the popular star.

Netizens who came across his twitter wrote, “It’s heart-warming to see such a relationship“, “Dong Ho’s love confession! It’s meaningful“, and “U-KISS is so cute, you could have made the suggestion with confidence“.
Thanks for that lovely image RF. Hahaha. It is however, not boring to me :p
Haha Godzilla approves of LSG and thinks he soooooo cute!

C4U i only did it so u wldnt feel left out i first posted that lovely pic on the Secret Garden thread :p
Sleep!!!

Godzilla belongs to me muhahahahahaaha hes my pet lizard monster :p