C4U Have you seen this one before? I didn't know they did a CF together.

@SN - I think I've seen that CF before haha. I forgot he did one with her

@Kamz - thanks for the article! /me is glad it's not an actual date but for the music video :p
KamZ wrote: Park Shin Hye and Lee Seung Ki spotted on a date? It turns out.....

RainFlower wrote: They totally suit each other imo :)

Crazy4You wrote: @SN - I think I've seen that CF before haha. I forgot he did one with her

@Kamz - thanks for the article! /me is glad it's not an actual date but for the music video :p

Haha I can't wait to see the music video! And Park Shin Hye is so cute :3 I bet she and LSG would have some cute chemistry on screen.
Haha Borrowed this from the K News Flash thread. And bolded the only parts that matter :p

LaVa wrote: Winners from the 21st Seoul Music Awards

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120119_seoulmusicawards_ceremony_18.jpg[/IMG]

On January 19th, K-Pop stars flocked to the Seoul Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium to attend the 21st Seoul Music Awards .

The awards show first began in 1990 and is held annually by Sports Seoul to recognize outstanding achievements in the Korean music industry. It is one of the big four music award ceremonies in Korea, alongside the Mnet Asian Music Awards, Golden Disk Awards, and Melon Music Awards.

Check out the list of winners below!

====

[I]Note: The ?Bonsang award? winners are chosen through voting (20%), digital/album sales (50%), research (10%), and panel judgement (20%). One artist is then chosen from the group of Bonsang winners for the prestigious ?Daesang?.

Daesang
- Super Junior

Bonsang
SISTAR | F.T. Island | SECRET | 4minute | IU | B2ST | KARA | miss A | T-ara | Girls? Generation | Lee Seung Gi | Super Junior

=====

Note: Judging for the other categories are based on mobile poll results (20%), Sports Seoul popularity level (10%), album and music sales (50%), and panel judgement (20%).

=====

Rookie
- B1A4
- A Pink
- Boyfriend

Popularity
- Girls? Generation
- Lee Seung Gi

Performance Culture Award
YB (Yoon Do Hyun Band)

Best Album
- IU (?Last Fantasy?)

Digital Music Award
- T-ara

Hallyu Special Award
- KARA

R&B/Ballad Award
- 4Men

Hip Hop Award
- Clover

Best OST Award
- Baek Ji Young

=====

Congratulations to all of the winners!

source: allkpop
THanks to Kamzy for the info :D

LSG's gonna be in a new drama. The King.

http://news.mtn.co.kr/newscenter/news_viewer.mtn?gidx=2012011914415740343
I really can't wait to see him in this new drama!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Lee Seung Gi & Lee Juk selected as ‘best looking guests’ on Yoo Hee Yeol’s ‘Sketchbook’

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/20111003_leeseunggi3.png[/IMG]

Singer, actor, and MC Lee Seung Gi has been selected as one of the top five best looking males in the industry.

The theme of the most recent episode of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook‘ was ‘[I]Handsome Men
‘, and they hand picked the top five most handsome guests in the history of the show.

There have been many guests on my show who are thought to be extremely handsome, and I asked four KBS staff members to pick the top five guests,” MC Yoo Hee Yeol explained.

He introduced Lee Seung Gi who came in at fifth place saying, “A handsome man who never comes up short“, and they played a short clip of the singer’s encore performance on a past November episode.

Singer Lee Juk surprisingly came in at #4 and after he saw the episode, he jokingly remarked, “Are you really going to run the program like this? I apologize to Lee Seung Gi, for a number of different things.

Meanwhile, hip hop duo Leessang hilariously came in at #3. Kim Bum Soo was selected as #2 and the top spot belonged to none other than MC Yoo Hee Yeol himself.

Allkpop

Because he is handsome :p
Sleepninja wrote: THanks to Kamzy for the info :D

LSG's gonna be in a new drama. The King.

http://news.mtn.co.kr/newscenter/news_viewer.mtn?gidx=2012011914415740343

so he has accepted the offer? :D :D :D
Wow that's awesome :) this just made my day :D
Yeah I can't wait to see him in this drama! :D
I've seen all of his dramas and enjoyed them all!! Thanks for the opportunity to share.