Youcef wrote: what episode are u up to in QSD Jeanie? i hv it on hold at ep 26 & i skipped alot to get there hehee

I'm at about 40 of the 62 total. I stopped at this point in the drama to watch something else that was on at the time. I think it was Secret Garden ('cause you know...it's Hyun Bin) and then another drama came along...then another. I do intend to go back to it at some point. I refuse to put it on my drop list.
Jonathan Hernandez wrote: I'm at about 40 of the 62 total. I stopped at this point in the drama to watch something else that was on at the time. I think it was Secret Garden ('cause you know...it's Hyun Bin) and then another drama came along...then another. I do intend to go back to it at some point. I refuse to put it on my drop list.

yeah i dont intend to drop it either it may very well sit on my hold list forever LOL WHY OH WHY did they hv to make it so long if it had been 24 eps i wld watched it by now :)
LIbra! You followed my advice XD

There is nothing sexier that KNG. Sorry ^_^
Sittie Salama Labas wrote: LIbra! You followed my advice XD

There is nothing sexier that KNG. Sorry ^_^

Oh!! we lost her to this thread!! hahaha... happy melting han
Nah, I can multi task, I am a XX afterall XD
I always get booted from MDL. It locks up on me when I am about to talk about my husband. SO ANNOYING! I am so glad to have this string to gush over him. AHHHHHHHH.... feels good!
I don't think that someone mentioned that Kim Nam Gil can also sing. :D
Cheng Chiv wrote: Had to drop by & check out the KNG shrine :)
BTW My fave song from Bad Guy is Thorn Flower lurve it still !!!

Thorn Flower is my favorite song, too. :)

Another song that I like from Bad Guy's OST is Mi- Where
ahem...im yet to watch his drama mwahahahaha...i wanted to watch Bad Guy though (thanks to all u fangirls)...unfortunately none of the links in dc were workin..couldn't find it anywhere else..n i hate to download n watch..so there u go, i did try for u..happy lib?? :p
janisha wrote: ahem...im yet to watch his drama mwahahahaha...i wanted to watch Bad Guy though (thanks to all u fangirls)...unfortunately none of the links in dc were workin..couldn't find it anywhere else..n i hate to download n watch..so there u go, i did try for u..happy lib?? :p

You can watch it on Vikii or mysoju. Don't give up, kamz! ;)
Vikii doesn't work for me n i HATE mysoju hahahaha...their links r either broken or most of the videos removed..i'ld rather stay away from it...i was just checkin out the synopsis of Queen Seon Duk..i have a feelin i'm gonna like it..bt the no. of eps is discouraging hehehe...the drama with most no. of eps that i've watched till date would be New Tales of Gisaeng (52 eps)..not that i'm complainin..i loved it...neways, Bi Dam wasn't the lead in Queen Seon Duk, was he?
video source of mysoju is vikii so it won't work for me hahaha
http://www.epdrama.com/bad-guy/bad-guy-episode-1/
Or try to find it on Youtube ;)
I watched this drama on mysoju and all the episodes worked at me. :)
At Queen Seon-deok, there were many main characters and Bidam was one of them. Each one has his period in the drama, that's why he appears a little late in the story.
ok..the links in epdrama work for me...although im quite surprised..previously when i tried epdrama it only had the 5 mins preview for each ep which is why i gave up..now it has full episodes lol..fishy eh!!!...i'm bout to complete Miss Ripley..i was plannin to start Heartstrings..bt now i think i will watch both Heartstrings & Bad Guy side by side for the next comin week :)..thanks Yoona :)..i'm a bit apprehensive bout the video links in epdrama though..i think it's sapo n they are extremely slow :D