Park Bo Young ♥

Park Min Young, Park Shin Hye and Gong Hyo Jin
My favourite.
Shin Da Eun
She displays great warmth, cute as a button, and I find her to be very natural as an actress
Others I like
Oh Yoon Ah. Willing to try different types of roles, not afraid to play flawed characters,
Kim Sun Ah
She can play anything, and be totally convincing.
Kim Mi Kyung
Great performance in Tamra, the island, She doesn; seem to do much.It's a very still performances, but she acts
everybody else off the screen.
Seo Yi Sook
Okay, I;ve only seen her in "you're all surrounded" But I  really liked her in it.
Kim Ji Young
from her performance in "Please marry me"
Jung Ae Ri
purely because I really like her performance in The immortal Yi soon shin 
Kim Yoo Jung.
immensly talented.

Kim Yoo Jung , Park Shin Hye , Kim Hee Sun , Shin Se Kyung , Go Ah Ra and Kim So Hyun 
Nam Gyuri
Lee Bo Young
Kim So Hyun
Jeon Ji Hyun
Kim Tae Hee
Moon Chae Won
Kim So Eun

<3
if it's by acting then gong hyojin but i've had a huge crush on go ara for years now

and recently i'm really liking kim seulgi, she's a great actress
Lee Young Ae
Lee Shi Young
Han Hyo Joo
Kim Ji Won
Park Shi Yeon
Lee Yu Bi
Kim Go Eun
Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Sung Kyung!!!
Ha Ji Won
Gong Hyo Jin

Kim Seul Gi
Lee Sung Kyung
yoon eun hye and jeon ji hyeon
Ha Ji Won ♥
Moon Chae Won
Yoon Eun Hye
Jun Ji Hyun
Park Min Young

Gong Hyo Jin and Hwang Jung Eum <3
Gong Hyo Jin is awesome, so she may be at the top of my list of favorite Kdrama actresses.
Ha Ji Won hands down. Damo was one of the first dramas I ever watched and she was amazing in it. And let's not forget Secret Garden or The Duelist with Kang Dong Won.
Also Gong Hyo Jin, Son Ye Jin, Kim Ha Neul, Lee Na Young, Kim Hye Soo, Han Hyo Joo, Kim Ha Eun (she was great in Chuno), Moon Geun Young (I think I endured Mary stayed out all night just because of her).
Ha Ji Won (So enchanted in Empress Ki)
Jung Ryeo Won (I loved her in The King of Drama! and one of my favorite movie, Pain <3) 
Moon Chae Won (even in her supporting role she's fantastic)
Yoon Eun Hye (majestic role in Missing You with Yoochun and Yoo Seung Ho)
Song Hye Kyo (brilliant in That Winter, The Wind Blows) 
Son Ye Jin (so romantic in Shark) 
Kim Tae Hee (my favorite role is Jang Ok Jung)
Moon Geun Young (one of her masterpiece, The Painter in the Wind and Cinderella Sister was a very good job) 
Gong Hyo Jin (so cute in Master Sun!)
Hwang Jung Eum (Lovely in every shade in Kill me Heal me, but I knew her from Can you heal my heart!)

but it's not finished...XD
Han Ji Min, Lee Min Jung, Jang Na Ra, Choi Kang Hee, Yoo In Na, Lee Shi Young and Kim Mi Kyung!