Jeaniessi wrote: Oh look! It's Song Joong Ki! in a video starring Song Joong Ki!! Isn't Song Joong Ki so so so cute!?

...I feel better.

....if that's what makes you feel better. The vids still made me smile.
Jeaniessi wrote: Oh look! It's Song Joong Ki! in a video starring Song Joong Ki!! Isn't Song Joong Ki so so so cute!?
...I feel better.

LOL! I can't stop laughing. But unnie that's a great video. Song Joong Ki <3

...I feel better.

Pfft! That's a great vid of Song Joong Ki!! Got any of YSY? :p
I just love hid smile
Sleepninja wrote: Pfft! That's a great vid of Song Joong Ki!! Got any of YSY? :p

Why yes I do...I should really post that in Yoon Si Yoon's Thread! ...and not here!

A WEREWOLF BOY Trailer | TIFF Festival 2012
OMO! That teaser looks goooood! Aww Joong Ki-ssi is looking intense. I am getting excited!
Waaah! -flails- That looks really good! It kind of gave me an Edward Scissorhands feel, in a way. Very excited to see this *__*
delta777 wrote:

My comment was from watching the Nice Guy teaser but then I watched this. I HAVE TO SEE THIS! Gah!

Song Joong Ki has this really GREAT way of erasing his 'pretty boy, baby face' with these really intense expressions. The movie looks good! I will definitely watch this.
delta777 wrote:

Song Joong Ki!!!! Song Joong Ki!!!!

NICE GUY (Teaser2)
I'm so there....Song Joong-ki!!!!
I miss watching Song Joong Ki on Running Man!

I can't wait to see him in more shows, he needs to release his new movie! He is too adorable. I was so sad when he left Running Man...
I really hope he goes on Running Man soon :) I loved him in Sungkyunkwan Scandal and I'm planning on watching his new movie "nice guy".