Aneta wrote: Man o' Man, the RoK Marines are milking him being a Marine for all it's worth, are they not?

I think they are.

When is he being released?
Min wrote: I think they are.

When is he being released?

Dec 6th 2012 :(...
Trung Ta Le wrote: Dec 6th 2012 :(...

Lordy! that's a long time... :( Hang in there Kamz honey. Be strong.
Klara Eriksson wrote: Lordy! that's a long time... :( Hang in there Kamz honey. Be strong.

im tryin :(...i wana b there the day he's discharged to welcome him..hopefully there'll b a fan meeting too (fingerscrossed)..i've been plannin for so long im tired already lol...i mean there's still a yr and 3 months to go :(...he might not have a fan meeting immediately bt hopefully soon enough..dunno if i shud wait for the fan meeting announcement n then plan accordingly or just go to greet him when he's released...i mean i know i will prolly only b able to see him from afar bt fan meeting wud b upclose n personal..still debating...dunno whatta do..u see?!! i get worked up for no reason..i mean there's still time bt i keep thinkin n plannin bout it all the time..i end up exhaustin myself every single time hahaha
Trung Ta Le wrote: Dec 6th 2012 :(...

It is a looong time... Re-watch all his dramas and movies until then. :)
LisNoir wrote: It is a looong time... Re-watch all his dramas and movies until then. :)

to be honest i haven't even watched his last 2 films Late Autumn & CRCS hahaha...i just can't bring myself to watch movies (even for binnie)..mvis r too short...i need it to b atleast 16 hrs hahahaha
kamz wrote: to be honest i haven't even watched his last 2 films Late Autumn & CRCS hahaha...i just can't bring myself to watch movies (even for binnie)..mvis r too short...i need it to b atleast 16 hrs hahahaha

Jajajajaja...Shame on you!
LisNoir wrote: Jajajajaja...Shame on you!

hahaha i know..shame on me...im disappointed in myself...:D
S Blacc wrote: im tryin :(...i wana b there the day he's discharged to welcome him..hopefully there'll b a fan meeting too (fingerscrossed)..i've been plannin for so long im tired already lol...i mean there's still a yr and 3 months to go :(...he might not have a fan meeting immediately bt hopefully soon enough..dunno if i shud wait for the fan meeting announcement n then plan accordingly or just go to greet him when he's released...i mean i know i will prolly only b able to see him from afar bt fan meeting wud b upclose n personal..still debating...dunno whatta do..u see?!! i get worked up for no reason..i mean there's still time bt i keep thinkin n plannin bout it all the time..i end up exhaustin myself every single time hahaha

Are you really saving up to go? I really hope you do it! That would be such an amazing adventure. Either for his release or for his 1st return fan meeting. You still have over a year to save. DO IT!
jeanie65jh wrote: Are you really saving up to go? I really hope you do it! That would be such an amazing adventure. Either for his release or for his 1st return fan meeting. You still have over a year to save. DO IT!

yup..saving shouldn't be that big of a deal (not that i'm rich but for binnie i don't spending all i got haha)...air fare n accomodation shouldn't be too expensive since i live in hong kong :)...what im worried bout most is that i go all the way n come home empty handed...i mean i hafta atleast see him in person or may be even hold his hand n hug n kiss him (if that's not too much to ask for) lol
kamz wrote: yup..saving shouldn't be that big of a deal (not that i'm rich but for binnie i don't spending all i got haha)...air fare n accomodation shouldn't be too expensive since i live in hong kong :)...what im worried bout most is that i go all the way n come home empty handed...i mean i hafta atleast see him in person or may be even hold his hand n hug n kiss him (if that's not too much to ask for) lol

Is that all?? Im disappointed in u kamz i thought at the very least u wld try & kidnap him & keep him locked up in a dungeon somewhere haha "I'm ur #1 fan" Hv u seen Misery u cld get some pointers from that film :p
Dominic wrote: Is that all?? Im disappointed in u kamz i thought at the very least u wld try & kidnap him & keep him locked up in a dungeon somewhere haha "I'm ur #1 fan" Hv u seen Misery u cld get some pointers from that film :p

n then go to jail n spend the rest of my life without drama???? no can do lol
You have 15 months to formulate the most well thought out plan for a HB heist. If I do not read about it in the newspapers, I will know you did not accomplish the mission. LMAO
S Blacc wrote: im tryin :(...i wana b there the day he's discharged to welcome him..hopefully there'll b a fan meeting too (fingerscrossed)..i've been plannin for so long im tired already lol...i mean there's still a yr and 3 months to go :(...he might not have a fan meeting immediately bt hopefully soon enough..dunno if i shud wait for the fan meeting announcement n then plan accordingly or just go to greet him when he's released...i mean i know i will prolly only b able to see him from afar bt fan meeting wud b upclose n personal..still debating...dunno whatta do..u see?!! i get worked up for no reason..i mean there's still time bt i keep thinkin n plannin bout it all the time..i end up exhaustin myself every single time hahaha

you should join at his fansite to be able to go at his fan meetings, birthday, etc.. i hope i'm earning that much to do the same with kim hyun joong.. :D
ok..if RF agrees to join me then i will think bout it..i mean she's a lawyer so if somethin goes wrong she could bail me out ;)