Hi, I am new to  dramas world, I didn't watch dramas before (became addicted cos of Penthouse Drama), so I really want to watch old dramas. So, can you recommend  me old dramas that you like? Please,  Happy Ending dramas only, cos  my life is already sad so I can't stand it if I have to see other people's sadness.... *gigle*

Not sure how old you consider "old" since everyone seems to have a different definition, so I went with 2014 and older:

ok, thank you so much! 

You have more than 350 dramas in your watched list!

Sungkyunkwan Scandal from 2020 is a classic.

Two longer dramas with multiple couples: 

My Father Is Strange (2016) four adult children live with their happily married parents, who run a small cafe). A well-known actor appears and says that he is the father's child from an earlier relationship. Contrary to the title, father isn't strange, but he does have a secret from his past.

Five Children (2017) primary romance is a widower with two young children and a divorcee with three.

ASTER:

Jumong 

A Love to Kill 

Save the Last Dance for Me 

My Little Bride 

watching A Love to Kill now and i really like it.  Ty for it. 

maidenholmes:

You have more than 350 dramas in your watched list!

Sungkyunkwan Scandal from 2020 is a classic.

Two longer dramas with multiple couples: 

My Father Is Strange (2016) four adult children live with their happily married parents, who run a small cafe). A well-known actor appears and says that he is the father's child from an earlier relationship. Contrary to the title, father isn't strange, but he does have a secret from his past.

Five Children (2017) primary romance is a widower with two young children and a divorcee with three.

oh, i just read it, sorry..   Yes, I watch dramas or movies every day while waiting my store.  I have plenty of time to watch, but sometimes I don't have an idea what genre to watch, and now I like old dramas. hehe. Thanks for recommendations me the dramas.